After taking a very long break....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Andy04, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Andy04

about 4 months of not playing I have came back again after getting extremely burnt out and fed up with lack of content and so many bugs and bad performance issues,
    BUT...... Now I'm back and OMG It looks like I am going for another Long Long Break...

Nothing has changed hardly at all, and I don't ,mean more weapons silly hats and weapon/ vehicle changes, I mean actual Game content and objectives and mapping balances META.... Nothing, But I see Smed is gone :D... The September update looks promising but I know that is not going to be the case at all, But I guess I shall see then.

Goodbye.
  2. FateJH

So. You came back this time to tell us you were not coming back this time?
    • Up x 2
  3. tijolo

Is everyone that is coming back from a long stop going to make this exact same post? Also, 4 months is nothing. Specially in dev/upgrade time while maintaning stuff.

You are sick of the game. It's bound to happen someday to everyone. You can't marry a game for life and hope it'll always keep you entertained. Remember of the good times you had with it, share with people so they can experience the same and... Goodbye.
    • Up x 1
  4. Andy04

Yes I did :)
  5. Andy04

I will not share this game with anyone I know, It's Horrid and besides most new people who come to it leave after about 2 weeks anyways :D
  6. AlterEgo

:'(
    Have a good life, man.
  7. Ianneman

Command & Conquer: Renegade
    • Up x 1
  8. FeralBoy

I married a game once called Planetside and I never stopped loving her, even after she had a brain anuerysm and brought some goofy kid named "Biff" into our relationship. She passed away slowly after she was hit and left for dead by a train called SWG.

I digress.

Can we haz ur stuff?
    • Up x 1
  9. tijolo

Let me rephrase that: "To each his own". Now can we stop the drama and whatever else you other people did?
  10. DirArtillerySupport

I think they call that a pattern.

I think they call that a pattern as well. I stayed married on and off for nearly 10 years because my partner was familiar but I kept on leaving for other mistresses because well...she was getting boring and a little rough around the edges....but what a mind...she was DEEP!? I think I would go back to her today but this one is younger. *Sigh* I'm getting a little tired of chasing shallow nearly perfect women that seem to be turned out on an assembly line. I want a life partner....that actually plays video games.
  11. Dj Gus

Hi. I'm back to say i'll never be back...

But i may be back, if i ever get back.
  12. Hosp

Nothing happened content or meta wise. But performance wise it is greatly improved.
  13. CorporationUSA

The game already has loads of content. More than any shooter I can think of, save for those with a robust modding/map-making community. And most of it is free. The caveat is that you might have to leave your comfort zone to find it.

The problems I had before with hitching and CTDs are now gone, so I can actually enjoy all of this content.
  14. Joexer

@OP: Please dont call 4 months a long break...

...unless your like twelve.
    • Up x 1
  15. Killuminati C

On second thought, please just don't call :D.
  16. OldMaster80

They made that small thing called "Playstation 4 porting", you know... and metagame and new big changes will be outlined soon, hopefully after vacations (that's how RadarX answered to a post I made on Reddit).
    He said we should expect a big patch like we haven't seen in a while on pc.

In the meantime bye bye.