After all these years, my Mag-Scatter reaches 2KD at 42K!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hegeteus, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Hegeteus

[IMG]

I know this is not a big deal by pro standards, but I wanted to do this last thing for mag-scatter before I quit with it(if I ever will at this rate, lol). This gun has long and eventful history in PS2, so I'm happy in reaching this milestone since it has been a bumpy ride(especially pre-buff) not to forget mag-cutter taking it's cut with 6000 kills. There are times at which I've truly sucked *** and I still do most of the time, but at least I can take comfort in not being alone with that problem in NC ;)

That being said, I know there are a lot of players who think this is uninteresting waste of time and those who believe mag-scatter is cheesy and easy to use so if you want to post about that, rest assured I won't start slinging poop at you. This particular gun has probably been one of the biggest salt makers in PS2, but I've fortunately made a lot of friends too which I also want to thank in this thread!
    • Up x 5
  2. UberNoob1337101

I must say, Holy. ****. I'd probably get traumatized after 10000 or so kills, but you've achieved the nigh impossible. Congrats man, I don't think that anyone can come close with sidearm kills in compqrison and fairly good K/D to back it up.

Now go for 100000 kills :p
    • Up x 2
  3. Hegeteus

LOL nope! By the time I did that, whole Miller server will have killed itself!(me included)
  4. LaughingDead

Needs a buff ;)
  5. Campagne

Haha, wow!

Congrats! :D
    • Up x 1