After a while when playing infiltrator my snipers shut off.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by UnicornTheBoss, Nov 17, 2015.

1. UnicornTheBoss

I main infiltrator or sniper in all my games. So when I start playing planet side two on the PlayStation four, I was glad to see that you had snipers in the game. I was excepted into the closed beta. Near the end of the closed beta my snipers are turned off. I can easily sniper for the remainder of the Close to Beta. I said, "oh, it's just a closed beta it will be fixed in the next Beta" that wasn't the case, or else I wouldn't be writing this, not only was in the open beta, it is in the final game too and I am wondering what to do. Creating a new character works for about eight levels, and then my sniper shut off again. If anyone has an answer to this predicament please tell me.
  2. Lord_Mogul

What do you mean be "shut of"?
    Did you perhaps fired at friendlies and got a weapon lock because of friendly fire?
  3. UnicornTheBoss

I was using it, and then I couldn't! It only lets me use the tracking gun and secondary and grenades. No, I did not get my weapons locked by friendly fire, I'm a crack shot.
  4. Sir Cypher

Are you equipping stalker cloak? If you are, there's your answer. Stalker only allows secondaries to be used.
    • Up x 1
  5. UnicornTheBoss

Agh thanks man. I've had these glasses for two years now and wearing them doesn't make a difference anymore. Thanks again.
  6. Lord_Mogul

Now we definitely need a sticky about stalker cloak.