After 3 months away has the game improved?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NinjaTurtle, Dec 17, 2014.

1. NinjaTurtle

I have not logged on since early October. The last time I really played was in September

I uninstalled for various reasons I won't go into huge detail but basic lack of content updates and addition of more meta game, performance problems and disillusionment with the games direction.

Is the game now even worth coming back to now. Is performance better than it was 3 months ago (I was suffering bad hitching, hit reg and severe fps drops)?

Has any real content been added that has adjusted the dynamic of the game in any way?
  2. Blippy

Much like O:MFG, there's a big content hiatus while the PS4 version is being developed. When that's done, you can expect to see content and patches deployed more rapidly.

Speaking of which, there's a patch coming out tomorrow. Look at the release notes and see if anything takes your fancy.
  3. HadesR

Hit reg and hitching is a lot better than what is used to be ... Hit reg still isn't prefect though and still has it's iffy moments ...
  4. Tommyp2006

Just about nothing at all has changed.
  5. doombro

No new content for about 2 months now, performance is about to get a whole lot worse. I'd say no.
  6. NinjaTurtle

Why is that?!?!?!?!
  7. doombro

Spitfire update coming tomorrow.
  8. NinjaTurtle

Fantabulous :(