[BUG] AF-8 Railjack

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by RTBM, Jan 15, 2017.

1. RTBM

Hello guys, i don't know if anyone has noticed it but i noticed a significant nerf in the AF-8 Railjack. of all the sniper rifles of the NC it sorta was my favorite and i'm trying to auraxium 5 sniper rifles to get the Moonshot, but just yesterday i tried the AF-8 Railjack for a moment when it just needed so much correction it has lost it's power and the specs sure doesn't seem to be right anymore.

Has someone just swapt the wrong files with the AF8- Railjack? because it seems it's now the same if not worse than the NC14 Bolt Driver...... As a dedicated Infiltrator i hate to see such a rifle beeing nerfed

;)
  2. cobaltlightning

The Railjack has always had a 200ms delay when firing. It's the tradeoff for the OHKO headshots on standard infils regardless of range and the insane muzzle velocity of 850m/s, beating even the directive BASRs 680m/s
  3. entity009

I was using the railjack tonight. I had no issues with its performance.

If you were using a silencer that may have been the issue. I hate using silencers on long range snipes.
  4. Moz

The Railjack has always needed to be lead more than any other NC sniper due to its delay in firing. The delay has also, always been there.

I now have my Moonshot (its ******* great), my honest suggestion to you is DO NOT mix and match the RJ with the other NC snipers. All this will achieve is buggering up you aim / lead on ALL snipers.

My advice to you would be to get the RJ auraxed and then put it down and concentrate on the more typical NC snipers (no fire delay).

I personally saved the longshot until last as it is 1. the best NC sniper and 2. its the closest to the Moonshot (MS just straight upgrade).

Good luck, its one hell of a grind! :)
    • Up x 1
  5. Campagne

I'm not so sure the Moonshot really is a straight upgrade over the Longshot. If I recall correctly the MS has a built-in compensator (because of reasons) and has a greater damage drop off resulting in a slightly shorter OHSK range over the Longshot. :eek:
    • Up x 1
  6. Moz

To be honest bud, I would never be sniping from that distance anyways.....
  7. Campagne

Heh, fair enough. :p