Adrenaline Pump?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Gary, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Gary

A few questions.

1. It says if it is equipped you get a movement increase. Does this mean as long as that is your suit mod or do you physical receive the pump and hold it?

2. Does this apply a movement speed boost to the jet packs?

3. Is it really worth taking?
  2. Izriul

Bought it today.

Noticed not a darn thing.
    • Up x 2
  3. PartNinja

1) It is a suit mod and needs to be equipped a suit slot, not held.
    2) No, only your foot movement (specifically sprinting)
    3) Depends. The 30 points is good at the start. When you get enough certs to level up nanoweave, the extra health wins out in a fire fight.
  4. Gary

Cheers for saving me some certs ;) Go with the good old shield recharge rate.
  5. Zeekez

• Up x 1
  6. PartNinja

Save your certs on the shield recharge rate too. If you can't get away for it to recharge with no certs, you're in a bad spot to begin with.
  7. Achmed20

it works but you wont notice it with a low FOV.
  8. piggy

since I got the pump is have never looked back, works as told and are nice tool to run up on ppl or just move from a to b when you are doing your harassment!
  9. KoooZ

I love it. Very fitting for LA and has always worked for me. I'm all about flanking, getting to some unlikely perch, or just storming around in general and it's perfect for that. Mobility ftw (serpent ftw too)
  10. Zeekez

I think it will be good once they fix it, I think it's only like 10% boost right now, maybe if it was like 20-25%, would help a lot when trying to chase down a tank to put c4 on the back
  11. Ashur

Same, either it's bugged or it the boost is so insignificant it might as well not exist.
  12. Ghoest

I notice it.

My engineer seems like he moves slow when I switch over from my LA.
  13. Achmed20

its liek 10% faster. increase you fov and ull notice