Adrenaline inferior to NMG?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by csvfr, May 13, 2017.

1. csvfr

So having been an NMG user up until now, I recently bought the Adrenaline shield. It seems better to me as it allows my HA to keep holding chokepoints where enemies come in one by one, and you drop them while they also score a bit of damage on you. Of course, I do find the adrenaline less useful for taking fall damage or when you are EMPd since it has a longer recharge time, but all in all, I would like to keep the adrenaline.

My NMG is level 5 and adrenaline is level 4 (both next to highest level). I noticed and timed using a stopwatch, that the adrenaline shield is only up for 25 seconds while the NMG is up for 10 seconds more, 35 seconds. So it requires greater skill to use - you must know when to turn it on and off.

I was wondering if this also holds for the damage absorption, does the adrenaline sustain less damage than the NMG?
  2. Campagne

As far as I can recall, they absorb the exact same amount of damage.

In my opinion the adrenaline is better because the recharge bonus can sometimes be the deciding factor in larger fights, while not having any major disadvantages.