Add transfers

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NightmareP69, Nov 16, 2013.

1. NightmareP69

1 year of hell on Ceres is enuf for my VS, add transfers so i can finally have some enjoyment in playing VS in Planetside 2.

Ceres is still the worst server in the EU, specially if you're VS.
  2. Pie Chasm

They ought to, but they won't, because it conflicts with the incentive of the account wide unlock of station cash.
  3. Chipay

What? I'm having loads of fun on Ceres with my outfit
    • Up x 1
  4. NightmareP69

Fun has never existed in Ceres
  5. Chipay

Maybe not for you, but for me there's:
    -drunk ops every 2 weeks
    -setting up farms to relax
    -challenging ourselves during alerts
    -work together as a team
    -Finding out ways to piss off TR and NC (Like the rock at Xroads+Lancers+TR&NC fighting there)
    -Listening to Exo's guitar while pissing off TR and NC
    -Doing stupid stuff like pulling a platoon of harassers to attack a base
    -Having fun conversations with outfit mates while playing
  6. Nyscha

Killing NC never gets old for me.
  7. Pikachu

Allowing people to emigrate from servers where their faction is underpopulated is the last thing they're going to do. I want to take my vanu away from Ceres because I have a terran on the same server. I would like to move to Woodman. See what it's like there. Ceres and Miller gets all the attention here for european servers.
  8. Nyscha

If transfers get added the VS will move to the VS populated server, TR will move to the TR populated server and NC will move to the NC populated server.

And good job you've made the issue worse.

No one will have anyone to shoot at.
    • Up x 1
  9. NightmareP69

I doubt TR on Ceres would mind, they seem to have alot of fun ghostcpaing continents during alerts and than stroking each others egos by thinking it's because of "tactical superiority". When i play on Ceres i'm eather bored to tears or just frustrated, iv'e started playing TR on Cobalt and it's alot of fun there allthought i picked a poor time to start playing TR on Cobalt because they're overpop now, in the past iv'e heared they usully would get steam rolled by the large VS outfit Trident but half of their players just suddenly stoped playing about a week ago which costed the VS on cobalt to lose alot of pop but hey at least the TR on Cobalt are a bunch of fun and nice guys unlike the TR on Ceres
  10. SnipersUnion

If I remember this was something on the roadmap? I know the Devs were looking at it and it was referred to as a 'Token' but I cant remember if you had to pay for or it or what not.

It would have been pushed back for the performance update so perhaps soon we will see some signs of life from these features. (Though to be honest the more I lost as NC, the more Loyal I became! I'm going no-where!)

It does raise an interesting point though, I don't see how this would be such a massive workload to put in to the game already. Among some of the balance changes posted this week SOE said they were going to change the recommended servers to help suit the underpopulated factions.... HOW WERE YOU NOT DOING THIS ALREADY?!?!?!? lol
  11. NightmareP69

Ceres because of the drama and Miller because of the high amount of people playing on it.
    Cobalt and Woodman are however much better servers and I'd gladly move my main VS there, specially Woodman
  12. AccelPrime

I'm on Ceres, and I have tons of fun... Maybe you should get some friends to play with?
  13. Pikachu

Miller because of TR drama too. :p Miller has always been home of the terrans.
  14. Pikachu

Don't come to Cobalt if you're vanu. We don't need more of you.
  15. NightmareP69

Seems you do, iv'e been playing TR for 4 days now on Cobalt and everytime VS has been underpop on Cobalt. Maybe in the past it was fine but atm. VS are not in a good position on Cobalt however they're still fairly organized for such low pop.
  16. Nocturnal7x

SOE isn't doing transfers until they get populations under control...Which will never happen.
    • Up x 1
  17. Psyqe

Not sure where you heard this but I seem to have missed it!

You're right though, VS is currently underpop at primetime on Cobalt, for whatever reason. http://www.therebelscum.net/world-p...&daterange=1384050044961,1384627800000&zoom=3

I hope server transfers never make it to this game. I think the majority of switchers would just go to a winning side and exacerbate the problem.
    • Up x 1
  18. pintle

The vast majority of combat during alerts on Ceres happens between NC and TR. There is very rarely anything resembling organisation from VS. 90% of alerts are fought between NC and TR while VS ghostcap Indar.

And don't get me started on the Vanu Nightshift, ghost capping Esamir every single night since launch.

The fact that Ceres VS rarely organises beyond "Spawn moar ZOEs guize" does not entitle you to smack-talk 30% of the server population for having organised groups and cooperation over leader chat.

You sound childish and bitter, which is a shame because (Largely because of Purotte and Failed78) I have a lot of time and respect for DHMR guys.

Edit: fixed spelling/punctuation
  19. Pikachu

So you're one of those evil trident guys. :mad:
  20. Ganelon

If SOE's going to be restricting server transfers to overpopulated servers, you're not going to be able to move to Woodman with your VS.
    Not to mind the hatred Woodman NC and TR will have for you, the last thing we need is more VS on Woodman.