Add the ARGENTINA flag

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by WachiturraPower, Jul 10, 2020.

1. WachiturraPower

Hello my name is WachiturraPowerUp in the game. My name was because of an error since once I entered the game to test it, they killed me every three seconds and I stopped playing it for years. I recently returned to play and I find that there is no ARGENTINA flag in the game. I would like this message to reach the developers of the game so that they will soon add the flag and thus be one of the first to have it. (Although the dollar in my country is very expensive) It would be nice if the flags are unlocked even if it is with 5 thousand certs. I think I found a great game in which I am good or so I believe and I would like to do everything possible to help the LATIN AMERICAN community grow in the game and tomorrow to know that there is a server for SOUTH AMERICA. Although people (not all) call Latinos "Jumpers" and the truth is not to my liking. I take the time to post this in a game forum because I think it is important. Sorry for the English since this is written by GOOGLE TRANSLATOR and my English is very limited. Thank you!. WachiturraPowerUP

[IMG]
  2. Peebuddy

Sadly Daybreak can't just put in a nations flag with out their permission, especially if you monetizing them like planetside does you'll open yourself up to a lawsuit. Since they added flags to the game 3-4 years ago and Argentina still isn't available it probably means they're being difficult to come to an agreement and negotiations broke down.

Though all is not lost, every few months they obtain the rights to more and more countries and Argentina may very well show up in the future.
    • Up x 1
  3. TR5L4Y3R

i´m suprised they could not get the greek flag when MW:O has it ... but well how should one understand that kind of (i guess) bureaucracy (they couldn´t put any more vowels into one syllable on this word, could they?)
  4. Twin Suns

The dove hunting is unbelievable in Argentina. I loved the hospitality shown by the Argentines in Córdoba. Looking forward to another trip.

o7
  5. WachiturraPower

Hopefully it will be soon since I would love to see the Argentine flag in the game. I had some ideas about the crests in the game in my post (Ideas) .. the game has a great future, let's hope they don't ruin it as it always does in great titles.
    [IMG]