Active squad group

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Jedibomb, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Jedibomb

looking for active squad group to play with I play medic and engie class as of right now.
  2. Cynicismic

Well, here at [PRAC], we'll welcome you with wide arms and smiling faces, (and an instant promotion to the rank of officer), though we're a very small outfit at the moment. We have no intentions of growing to be a huge outfit, either - we will gladly accept all applicants and those who look to join, yet we aren't hoping to become massive. We treasure each member, and appreciate them more because we are a small outfit.

If you're looking for an active group of players, for the VS, I'd recommend, alongside my own outfit, [UMVS], (Uni Matrix VS), because they are quite a large group of players with excellent Community spirit who have been around for quite a while. They are relatively large, though are not massively sprawling like some other outfits, and they are always a pleasure to fight alongside. When regarding the TR, Yellow Bus, ([YBuS]), is a brilliant outfit, because they are also not too big, not too small, though have a strong sense of Community and friendship, and are quite active as well. I can't really recommend any NC outfits on the Miller server because I don't really play NC. Though this section is filled with pages of recruitment threads - the world is your oyster!

[PRAC] will gladly accept you if you wish to join us, (we are a VS outfit). Though we won't pester you - it's your game, and you need to choose the right outfit for yourself.

Happy hunting, and good luck whatever your choice.
    Cyn.
    :D
  3. kingofzero100