About ANTI AIR (Pro Tip;)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by blackboemmel, Apr 19, 2018.

1. blackboemmel

• Up x 7
  2. MuggieWara

That climax with failed78 though! :eek:
  3. blackboemmel

Hehe. I hope you also enjoyed seeing yourself flying in the intro.
    • Up x 1
  4. HippoCryties

Noice!!!!!!
  5. MuggieWara

Wow!I hadnt noticed it!!

I left in a hurry! :p

Sidenote,whats the song?It has stuck in my head since i watched the video.
  6. blackboemmel

Andrew W.K. - "Beyond Oblivion"
  7. Jbeasty

<---- AA fan and advocate. Nice video.

I use the vanguard a lot (with walker) and find it the easiest shell to hit air with for some reason. Even more than deployed prowler. Possibly just more used to it now. Also a regular ranger boost ANT (superior to harasser imo if you have 2x ppl).

And just got the GODSAW for valks and libs....basically a pocket burster. 1 clip is like over 2/3 of a valks health.

So yea, AA is fun, regardless of what the air scum would have you believe ;).
  8. Demigan

A good video to show the potential effectiveness of an autocannon based AA weapon that doesn't OHK aircraft and remove the flak/lock-on terribadness.
  9. Wingthong

When I fly lib I find I die more to AP than AA (flak/locks). I have no problem with his, it promotes high skill gameplay :)

but maybe if most tank shells OHK ESFs, give Dalton back its OHK? it takes far more skill than tank rounds imo
  10. FateJH

The Tank Shell damage group does have an absurd -425% multiplier (5.25x) against ESF's. It's pretty ridiculous and I have no clue why.