[ABIN] 501st Airborne Infantry Needs You

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Immsenedati, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Immsenedati

THE 501st NEEDS YOU

About The Founder
    Hello my name is Immsenedati and ive been playing planetside since 6th grade. I'm on almost everyday. I've learned to love this game and all it holds through playing by myself or with random outfits.

About The Outfit
    This outfit specializes in ESFs and strategic infantry drops on enemy bases supporting other troops. So far as of July 9th we have 9 people in it all being active members.

Who We Are Looking For
    We are looking for skilled pilots mainly. We are also looking for strategists for missions and skilled combat infantry. BR does not matter as long as you have a understanding of what's happening.

Future Changes
    We are thinking of adding a tank division to the outfit. This tank division will be under the lead of Zoobnoob as he is skilled in heavy tank combat. We also might make changes to leadership depending on activity.

Leadership
    Founder:Immsenedati
    Lead ESF Pilot:Christiian
    Lead Strategist:Qhaub
    Infantry Officer:Silverspeed
    Tank Division Leader:ZoobNoob

What To Do After You Join
    When you join please tell one of the leaders what division you would like to be assigned to so we can add you to the roster. It would help with communication if you would join our discord.

Expectations
    Please don't be a minge or be annoying. You will be kicked from the outfit if you are. Also dont try to speak over people, it blocks communication. Try to be on at least once every 2 weeks. Inactives will be removed after week 2 of no login.

Links
    Instagram: ps2_abin
    Discord:https://discord.gg/Xh9QdR