[Suggestion] Ability to Disable Other Players' Vanity Items

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Campagne, Jan 13, 2016.

1. FateJH

Wasn't this part of the reason with players not having their heads render?
  2. Jubikus

The thing is Cosmetics are the fairest way for a free to play game to sustain itself and pay for servers and **** without making it blatantly pay to win with guns that can only be bought. Now the thing is cosmetics become useless when everyone just turns them off to min max performance because as a FPS you dont see your own model making it useless unless your trying to stand out and you sell less because of that.
    Personally i love the fact that if i get completely outplayed and decimated by a good player they usually have a certain look so for that battle if i see that person i can instantly tell its them and be like well its the guy with the weird helmet and the jelly on his armor better not hit him head on. And some people like to have it as an extra challenge there is no tactical advantage of having pink camo or light armor on your character they make you very easy to spot at all times and this makes the game more challenging for those players.
  3. Jubikus

yeah but at least with that bug you can still shoot them in the head if you know where its supposed to be and its pretty uncommon thees days the not having your head deep cloak is more annoying granted its fairly uncommon aswell now at least for me.