ABandOfBrothers

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by SlayersGhost, Dec 15, 2012.

1. reincarN8ed

Im a new VS player that just downloaded the game last night. Already addicted! Looking for a good group of cooperators to play with.

I'll be looking for you guys in-game. My in-game is reincarN8ed.
  2. SlayersGhost

Sent ya a friend invite.If you have teamspeak 3 you are more than welcome to hop on ....
  3. TheHalo1Pistol

+1 for a bro. All cool people in this outfit.
  4. RayJohn

I'm looking for outfit, still pretty new, only BR11 and mostly focus on a medic on the frontlines and gunning for various vehicles. I've played fps and strategy games for years, i'm not a pro by any means i just enjoy it as a hobby. I take it seriously and want to be in successful groups and guilds, etc, but i don't get ****** and whiny, and all that crap if things go badly or someone isn't as good as you think they shold be, etc. I play to have fun. So if it sounds like i'd fit in send me an invite RayJohn
  5. SlayersGhost

Kool man I sent ya a friend invite.Im on and off all day.Most of the outfit gets on in the evenings like around 7ish EST.We have teamspeak and a website anything else u need let us know
  6. SlayersGhost

Sent a friend request Ill be on and off all day Most of the outfit gets on about 7ish PM EST