ABandOfBrothers

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by SlayersGhost, Dec 15, 2012.

1. SlayersGhost

ABandOfBrothers
    Focus: Solid Players and Teamwork
    Peak Playing Time: Weekdays from 6 pm EST till Late All WeekEnd Long
    In game Contact: slayersghost
    Voice Chat : Teamspeak 3 ts.bofb.org
    BofB ABandOfBrothers Would like to find some laid back members to fill in its ranks on this Epic game.We currently have a solid 10 man core group that Play constantly together.We play Planetside 2 and are Well Established in BattleField 3.We vary in Our locations But mostly North Americans.We are all adults and prefer to mic up.Eventhough Planetside 2 has a Great Voip We tend to lean towards Our ouwn Teamspeak 3 Server to handle the needs of communications.We care more about jokes and having fun than any thing else.After all This is Just a Game!Feel Free to add me ingame(slayersghost) and hope to meet some of you Enjoy and may the Goats be with you always
  2. SlayersGhost

3. EvilEroc

We have a great group of people and we have a blast.

Btw, our teamspeak info is:
    8.9.4.38:9137

Join us!
  4. EvilEroc

Btw, my in game name is Eroc :eek:
  5. danteel

look for Morecannonfodder guys :)
  6. SlayersGhost

Adding you to my friends list now Fodder :)
  7. Dyscombobulated

hopefully I'll have time to hop on for a few hours before the holidays
  8. EvilEroc

ah, the luxury of always being on the internet. I love my job.

:D
  9. SlayersGhost

Well Herroh Dys Been wondering where u been hidin out at brotha
  10. SlayersGhost

We got Great News We have a new Teamspeak 3 IP 216.224.161.118 We are ready now for Massive warfare(512 slots)..LOL I said Massive ....mmmmmm
  11. SlayersGhost

Just a bump letting all who are interested know that We are around and active in the evenings after supper time.Usually around 6pmEST you will find us on...
  12. Infinn

Giving A promo for these guys, caught the Tail end of their squad after mine logged off. Good group of people.
  13. SlayersGhost

Thanks Infinn Had a good time with ya bro glad you stopped by Out teamspeak.It is always Open to Chill Relaxed People Looking to chit chat and game 216.224.161.118
  14. SlayersGhost

Hi I like Goats on indar mostly :p
  15. MeDiC4613

You can also add Medic46 to your friends list for an outfit invite.
  16. SlayersGhost

We play Nightly....Usually I get on after dinner(6pmEST) and try to game til around 11ish
  17. SlayersGhost

Just a reminder Brothers...Tomorrow We are hopefully planning a MASS get together of the brotherhood.I sure do Hope all can join Us and be on Teamspeak shooting the **** with eachother Banging in the New Year.I will hopefully be spending time in both games,Happy New Year
    And I like your Sig Medic
  18. Leviath0n

Id love to join your Outfit. Ive already added you but my in game name is leviath0n. Got the V10 sniper and rocket pods for the Scythe. Looking for an Outfit and yours sounds like the one
  19. SlayersGhost

Got your friend invite I usually get on around 5ish PM EST.If you cant catch me on add Eroc or Medic46.We have a teamspeak server IP is listed above...Hope to meet you tonight
  20. SlayersGhost

We have a New Teamspeak 3 IP that is open to the Public(512 slot server) Please feel free to stop by and say Vanu Smiles Upon You@ ts.bofb.org