AA max is ruining the game.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by holycaveman, May 4, 2013.

1. holycaveman

So you had to post up. LOL

Afraid your noob tube is going somewhere no doubt.

Everyone knows AA max is stupid. It replaces about 5 different roles.

But Ground players are a whiny lot. They can't think and shoot at the same time.

I know, I am a ground player. ha, ha.

played mostly ground today. Kind of sick of spammers behind spawn shields. ruins good battles.

Guided missiles now going around terrain and hitting the sundy and harasser from every angle directly from the spawn base.

Getting lame. To many op weapons for infantry. hiding behind shields is completely lame.

I have three freaking base guns for my mossi. Infantry and max have boat loads of super power weapons.

What the heck are they trying to do?
  2. Caydn

Dude blame your own inability as a player , your just sad its harder for you to get easy kills , just stick to camping spawns you seem the type. :)
  3. Craig1287

I do fly. I fly the Reaver and the Liberator. I am primarily an infantry player because I'd rather play the objectives on the ground rather than rack up kills in the air, but I do fly. I get kills and I get shot at by all the types of anti-air in the game. Sometimes I get taken out if there is a whole lot of anti-air and sometimes I get away to repair. When I am in the air, I don't complain that something called 'anti-air' makes my job difficult.