A7 Terminals, what to look for.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Liewec123, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Liewec123

hey guys, thought i'd drop a message here incase anyone else was thinking of hunting for A7,

i started hunting yesterday and was looking for terminals
    (like infantry/vehicle terminals) in out of the way buildings.

it turns out i was wrong on both of these!

the terminals are not the terminals that we're used too, they're the ones that look like desks with screens,
    you'll see them scattered in pretty much every building on all of the bases.
    (besides the ones only a few links away from the warpgates it seems)

there are long tables and short tables, both can have the a7.
    what you are looking for are the ones with a glowing blue light,
    [IMG]
    interact with the glowing light to get your a7!

i've also found them outdoors on the weird looking battery things at an Amp station.
    [IMG]

in about 2 hours i found 5-6 of them and netted a total of 240 A7,
    so it looks like it might be quite a grind to get the 4000 needed for the alert reward weapons.

my best spot was an amp station on amerish where i found 3!

i'd recommend respawning at each base and using a weaponless scrapper flash to get around!
    • Up x 3
  2. ZDarkShadowsZ

They're pretty much on anything with technology. I found one on the top of those guns inside a Techplant.

Thankfully the weapons the vendor sells don't really interest me at the moment, and I already have the shortbow from the old alert win drops. Hopefully they'll add other interesting things later on.
  3. Sprant Flere-Imsaho

That's cool. Didn't know about the PS2 willowisps. But I'll say you can get drastically more A7 in the same time by actively participating in an alert (and winning).