A Request for Devs and Tech Support

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by CursoryRaptor, May 6, 2013.

1. CursoryRaptor

I have a humble suggestion for the Dev and Tech Support teams.

I know you're probably up to your ears with complaints, suggestions, demands, deadlines, and general ranting. I sympathize. I have an idea that might relieve some of the frustration felt by SOE employees and PS2 players alike.

The combination of negative messages on the forum and the relatively sparse SOE feedback regarding those messages is causing morale among PS2 players to suffer. Players get the impression that their individual grievances are considered inconsequential to SOE.

- http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/esf-a2a-duds.122490/

I propose the creation of a webpage similar to the Roadmap that lists the most prominent issues over which players express their concern and provides a brief explanation of the problem (where applicable) and a sentence or two detailing what is being done to address the issue. This will provide players with tangible proof assuring them that SOE has taken heed of their bug reports and forum posts, and that something is being done about it.

If manpower is an issue, I will volunteer to help keep the webpage up to date. As a technical writer between contracts, I am confident that I have both the expertise and the spare time to do so.

Thank you for your attention, and whether you decide to go with this idea or not, please let we PS2 players know. We could all use some feedback.

CursoryRaptor
    • Up x 3
  2. CptFirelord

3. Hypersot

lol... I was about to create a thread suggesting exactly the same thing until I read your post. Maybe your title should be something like "[suggestion]Roadmap for bugs or other concerns" or something, maybe -just maybe- there will be a better chance that the devs will take an interest in this

btw. +100 , this is really needed
  4. CursoryRaptor