A Message To The VS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ApolloMCProductions, Sep 30, 2013.

1. ApolloMCProductions

Now that the scoring of the world domination series has been changed to compensate for population inbalance, you may have noticed that the race to the top is much closer now my fellow soldiers of Vanu. We are outscoring the other two factions on Connery, Waterson, and Woodman; keep up the good work. Cobalt is neck and neck between us and the TR; we want to gain a lead on Ceres and Mattherson as well. Other servers (like Miller and Briggs) are dropping the ball, we need your outfits to close the gap.

Great job so far, we have them worried, so let's seal the deal and get organized. Clear the skies of mossies, take out the armor using our beloved swagburner, and finish off chaingun heavies with ZOE blueshift maxes. Bring the glory back to the old VS!

P.S. Play on other continents besides Indar, that's the key to winning, focus on holding a continent.
    TO OTHER FACTIONS: I know, "let's talk tactics in front of the enemy", but this is the only medium of communication with all the troops. Outpop us, we LOVE the xp boost :D

-ApolloMCProductions
    Vanu Sunshine Delivery Service (OPTR)
    • Up x 9
  2. WaiZen

That clan tag.
    • Up x 3
  3. TheFencer0

...I am not sure that those changes have been implemented -- I figure that they would tell us when the changes would take place, or at the very least what the point values would be. I think something changed, but not how things are scored. Not sure what changed though.
  4. Teegeeack

ZOE MAX makes this game hilarious.
  5. Notih8Darian

You forgot the part where they get 10 anchored prowlers and spam HE rounds at spawn because of "Tactical Superiority"
    • Up x 9
  6. vulcan78

Great machinima, I gave it a thumbs up.
  7. ApolloMCProductions

Let's not make this a thread about factional differences guys, we have enough of those guys. Color the maps with our purple banner!
  8. ApolloMCProductions

yes i know :p
    had to use a zero for "0" since other outfits had thought of the same thing, then there is also the TROP variants.
  9. ApolloMCProductions

GREAT JOB GUYS, in just a few hours, we have pushed past the TR and gained another 3%. 35% to 34%, now lengthen that lead!
  10. VSDerp

we gonna get it done on mattherson!
  11. faykid

i wish i had more time to play on other servers. i actually made a toon on Miller, played the first 5 levels and the feeling was... grim. that place is filled with dispair. also, not as many outfits on the pub squad list as on Woodman, sadly
  12. huller

knowing these forums, you should've known this would happen.

You did this on purpose didn't you?
  13. HooWoo

You are my lovely sunshine
    My only sunshine
    You make me happy
    When skies are grey
    you'll never know dear
    how much I love you
    Please don't take my sunshine away...

got a bit carried away by your clan tag, 9/11 never forget :p
  14. Xasapis

That picture hasn't been true all year this year. But it does make some people feel better, so all is good.
  15. Ganelon

Conveniently forgetting the ZOE MAX already?
  16. Xasapis

Forgetting? Hardly. I also don't forget that it made practically no difference in the grand scheme of things. Well, it did, for the week it was introduced and that's it. The difference between VS and TR is the first has one thing, the later has a list.

I'm sure people will try to argue though that VS are so easy mode and op that ... they are the least preferred ... something doesn't add up here :)
  17. Ganelon

You should play on Woodman as NC or TR, endless waves of ZOE MAXes with a KotV tag.
  18. Xasapis

While faction balance can vary a bit between servers, fact remains that players eventually pick each faction for their perceived power. When VS keep being the least populated faction for the whole year, it is obvious that the majority believes that the other factions have more enticing toys.
  19. Ganelon

But they weren't. I've had this argument with you before, and even showed you the numbers.
  20. Xasapis

Are you sure it was me? Also are you sure you're not talking server specific?