A lot of my Directives stats have been Reset

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by minhalexus, Aug 5, 2014.

1. minhalexus

LA for example, I've killed like 500 vehicles with the C4 alone, and it says I'm still on the bronze tier which needs 15 vehicle kills.

I should be on the Auraxiam tier at least if its not completed yet.

I'm not planning to do all of this again, if that's what SOE wants me to do.

PLEASE FIX THIS!
    • Up x 1
  2. Tommyp2006

it doesn't count those retroactively, just ribbons and weapon medals.

You'll end up getting all those again eventually just by playing the game.
  3. NinjaTurtle

It does not count those.

The game previously never tracked which classes you were playing when using C4 and killing those vehicles. Previously the game didn't separate Medic from LA in terms of C4 kills it just counted kills

Now it tracks each class. This is why the kills can't be retroactive
  4. minhalexus

BS, well then I guess I won't be getting any Auraxiam rewards anytime soon.

LA was my biggest hope.
  5. ZephyrBurst

I notice after logging out, certain directives don't save properly.

On the Infiltrator bronze tab, I had a few Infiltrator kills, and the 15/15 kills done. On the silver tab those 15 don't carry over. (Not sure if that's intended or not.) The Infiltrator kills didn't either and upon getting another one of those, it gave a point into the silver tab and not the bronze as well like they're completely separate stats.

I decided to try relogging to see what that would do. When logging in, I had 0 infiltrator kills and only 1 kill on the Bronze infiltrator tab. Those 5 directive points I got for Silver were gone as well. There were a few sniper and scout kills that were reset to 0.
  6. minhalexus

lets see how things work out my tomorrow.

I will be very disappointed if this isn't fixed.
  7. ZephyrBurst

They've mentioned that a lot of things are not retroactive. Only medals and ribbons would be since the other things were not tracked until now.
  8. Paqu

That is a huge disappointment. I was expecting to get the new nice C4, but now I need to get like what? 1000 multikills and 1000 vehicle kills with it all over again. Same with the Magrider. 300 vehicle kills, 1000 assists, 1000 gunner kills etc. Why it doesn't even count the vehicle kills with the Magrider? I mean they are clearly visible on the stat page.

I had a strong feeling this will happen, but Iam still disappointed and its really depressing trying to achieve all that again. Maybe it will eventually happen without me even paying attention to it anymore, but we are talking about years anyways.
    • Up x 1
  9. Thecoldblade

I have a question, when this directive tier system started, did everyone have to start with 0 points? Because I'm sure that I've completed a lot of the achievements that the directives tell you to achieve and I had to start with 0 points... o_O
  10. Pouk3D

My Vanguard tank kills on my alt just reset from 55/100 to zero after the latest patch.
  11. Ronin Oni

They don't carry over.

Each tier is recorded anew.

This is to make it so you can go for a different objective and not be an entire tier of progress behind.

Otherwise, instead of needing 50 kills for the next tier, it'd just be 65 with your 15 already there.

So no different, except that changing it up is more plausible.

Obviously this is not the case for Medal type objectives
  12. Ronin Oni

New C4??

Uhm...

the Directive reward for completng LA (which includes the C4 kills as LA) is new armor for the LA class.

There is no new C4.
  13. Paqu

There is a special C4 on the explosives directive.