A Lone Giraffe Infiltrates an NC Platoon

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Compass, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Wolfwood82

I can't stop laughing at this. He literally stops and stands there for like 3 seconds before running up and knifing that HA. NC special forces is one thing but that's priceless!
    • Up x 1
  2. Hoki

That guy is high as ****.
  3. Iridar51

Am the only one who thinks that camo that makes you look like a player of opposing faction should be removed?
  4. Mrasap

It's not so much about the camo as it is about situational awareness and the reliance on spotting. Just sayin'
  5. TriumphOfMan

I'm sure each and everyone of those snipers was under the delusion they were helping capture that base.
    • Up x 4
  6. Compass

[IMG]

This is what my LA looks like. Note how I do not use Giraffe Camo on my LA Primary compared to my Engineer, so I can tell without having to check my inventory on the fly whether I spawned as an Engineer or an LA.
  7. blzbug

What I see is an LA with 27 C4 in inventory. I'm jealous LOL
    Not that my TR main is br45, I've finally committed to the alpha squad boost (10% xp, 10% resources). The 10% boost has helped, but I still find myself running out of boomboxes. I try to make myself drive and fly more, but AT and C4 work is more fun.
  8. Wolfwood82

No comment about him having 3 C4 huh? Just that he has 27 in inventory... Neat.
  9. PaladinZERO

What camo was the NC using to look more like a VS?

I saw a "NC" attacking with the Vanu, and I mentioned that a A NC was working with the Vanu at the base. Someone then told me it was a camo option that made him look like one, it was really a Vanu.

So, how many times have you been shot by your own side?
  10. DiedTrying

giraffe camo makes you look like the other faction?

no.

It makes you look like a giraffe
    • Up x 2
  11. PaladinZERO

No, it makes you look NC with the yellows on the armor. It won't make a NC look Vanu or TR.
  12. Myuyum

The most important thing in this movie is Banana bread copyright Terrex.
    (you got me Compass, I bought drifter 5 :/)
  13. Takoita

Where do you find such players? I mean I can understand lag, low FPS, characters spawning before you have any control of them, but this is getting ridiculous. They should've noticed all that explosions and gunfire, sheesh!
  14. Compass

I only have 2 when I deploy. I have no idea why it says 3 there. In fact, in every video you see me deploy in, such as:

You can see that I spawn with only 2 instead of the 3 listed.

Edit - Figured it out:

Apparently the utility belt shows you have 3 C4 (due to the utility belt) on your LA when your Engineer is your active class:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  15. Fallout10mm

the 3 c4 is a bug. Noone really knows what causes it.
  16. Fethrion

I want to know, too :D.
  17. santuckcasper

amen brother
  18. Aquilae

damnit.

i got SO goddamn excited for the few seconds it took between noticing a light assault apparently being able to carry 3 c4 and then reading that it's just a display bug.
  19. ArcMinuteLight

I like how you used the word "Infiltrate" in the thread title. Its almost as amusing as the video itself.
  20. RHINO_Mk.II

Boy those NC were clueless.

Also, sad truth is that a Zephyr could have done the same thing in 5-8 seconds.