A Lone Giraffe Infiltrates an NC Platoon

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Compass, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Compass

Chaos ensues.

And banana bread.
    • Up x 15
  2. Skadi

mmm banana bread.
  3. Adrea06

WOW LOL
    • Up x 1
  4. ChironV

Moral of the story. If the enemy has no situational awareness. You will garner a massive kill streak.

That was serious banana nut bread. Big heaping slice.
    • Up x 1
  5. Lakora

I'm mostly wondering if every single one of those NC are deaf... Big boom, another boom, someone running around shotting with an OP pistol... No denying it you were using it more like a bloody carbine. But in the end no one even bothered to turn around...
    • Up x 2
  6. Achmed20

good lord ... as NC I feel embarassed right now ...

please do me a favour and kill those guys again! i dont want them in my faction XD
    • Up x 3
  7. Taskforce

It would be time to sit the outfit down and find out where we missed the mark lol. That was ridiculous, I would be embarrassed.

Good kills man,

-Grave
  8. vaxx

I dont know what I liked more....the funny salughter of the blind/def NC, or the bananna bread conversation.
    • Up x 4
  9. centurionvi

Can't wait until giraffe camo is the deal of the day.
  10. Hashi

I'll be here to say eff giraffe camo
  11. DuckSauce

LOL, that's just sad.

Giraffe camo used to get the best of me before I really got used to it, but because it's now so popular I've gotten good at identifying TR and VS by silhouette instead of tan/yellow color. Also, silenced TR weapons have an extremely distinctive sound. Also, a couple guys were standing BEHIND the group that got C4'd.

...What?

But as someone who plays a fair bit of light assault myself, I love when Medics notice me and charge at me with their healing gun out. So hilarious, so pitiful, and it happens almost every time (Exhibit A above).

Nice streak. :)
  12. Compass

My giraffe camo eschews calmness. And bullets.
    • Up x 1
  13. borsdy

Go home NC, you're drunk
    • Up x 1
  14. Sylvanicus

I'm embarrassed for my entire faction. Bravo, mate, bravo.

You deserve your weight in banana bread.
    • Up x 2
  15. KnightCole

OMG, TWO of those videos in one day....omg, the NC are idiots, its no wonder so many of them ***** about the guns being underpowered. They are to stupid to operate a computer, let alone play a game. earlier I watched a vid of a VS infil a platoon of NC and kill like 10+ of them without them even knowing it....

Geez.............NC players are total idiots...

..oh no....im an NC player...does that mean.......fuuuuuu....

And at the end of the day, yeah, bannana bread is good stuff.
    • Up x 2
  16. Jaquio

You have to remember, as NC, we have so many hillbillies running around TKing each other for no reason, that we just accept that sometimes that's what happens. Some random genetic mutant runs into a group of his own NC teammates and C4s them for no good reason? Just all part of an average day with the New Conglomerate...
    • Up x 4
  17. DuckSauce

...Yep. I've had my Vanguard C4'd by friendlies; damn drunk rebel faction. XD
    • Up x 1
  18. TheArchetype

Banana Bread... Hehe.
  19. KnightCole

Ive done what was done in this video to snipers on cliffs during amp station battles and stuff, but damn, that many people all lined up....damn, im envious...wish people line up like that for me.

This video is one reason i like the Suppressor, I was hoping I could encounter stuff like this. The best I ever did was drop pod on the Peris roof and took out 4 guys who were dumb deaf and blind. I drop podded on thierh eads and they didnt even react.
  20. Shrimps

Here's an NC dooing it to some VS. Hope that makes you guys feel a bit better :)

• Up x 1