A little bit of random planetside 2 related offtopic

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Valenz, May 16, 2016.

1. Valenz

Ever been in those situations that simply just glued your eyes to it? That it would make a good story? That people would never believe you? Post them here for lols and giggles.

Here's mine:
    [IMG]
  2. Moz

Ummmm, what am i looking at?
  3. XanIves

Uhh, not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at here.

Is this about the guy in chat who's apparently applauding the efforts of an unknown bagpipes player?

Maybe we're supposed to feel shock at seeing another sunderer on the techplant "A" point?

Or the fact that this guy hasn't appeared to have earned exp with his squad yet, according to that directive popop?

Perhaps it's due to his being 2k+ meters away from his platoon waypoint? Is this suprising?

Or, even crazier, maybe it's that he has the "\" key bound to the scoreboard, instead of the default 'Tab" key?

We may never know the true story behind this photo.
  4. thebigbortishbort

Wouldn't be the sunderer , too obvious , i wreckon its the unseen 10/10 bagpipe player.

10/10 would applaud bagpipes
  5. ArcKnight

how'd someone get that sundy up there ?
  6. Valenz

It's my first time seeing one like this. I always thought they weren't nimble enough to make it to the second floor, let alone deploy right next to the capture point.
  7. XanIves

Nah, sunderer's have been able to get up onto the tech plant capture point since beta. I think there's a single tech plant that has bars in place to block them, while every other tech plant let's them have free reign.
  8. Shiaari

If it were up to me, I'd have a game moderator automatically destroy any Sunderer on a tech plant's second floor. It's obviously an exploit and an area unintended for vehicle combat.

Game side it would like this: Sundy just esplodes. No warning.
  9. PlanetBound

No pictures for this but two same faction Ants pinned my Ant in between them front and back. Then the two "friendlies" hopped around my vehicle telling me I need the secret password to get free. I guessed at "kill them" and got lucky.
  10. XanIves

It's not an exploit, the devs have known about it for litterally years, and all it would take is adding a pair of block bars at the base of each staircase, as demonstrated by a single tech plant in-game that prevents this from happening. The fact that they both A: have never banned anyone or said that this was illegal, and B: Have done nothing to stop it, means that it is a legitimate strategy according to the devs.

Heck, Wrel has done videos about getting the sunderer up there.