A Different Kind

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by PhirePhrey, Aug 12, 2014.

1. PhirePhrey

[IMG]
    Join the ADK community today!
    Over 2000 Strong and Growing in Planetside 2!
    Group Mechanics and Information

• Each of our members plays a key role in the group.
    • ADK is a great Outfit for both new players and Veterans.
    • We work as a team using effective communication as our greatest weapon.
    • We constantly have platoons and squads up, and therefore attempt to play every Alert.
    • The PlanetSide 2 Veterans in our group help new players learn the game mechanics and strategies.
    • Different units and squads work together and consult with leaders to move in an organised and efficient manner.
    • We are determined to be an outfit with casual requirements, but also one that is highly organized and structured.
    • We go where we're needed, weather it be the next base on the lattice line or a territory on a different continent.
    • Platoon Leaders are given all freedom to run platoons and squads in the manner they see fit, within some very basic guidelines (Professionalism no matter what).
    • Platoon Leaders are encouraged to communicate in in-game Leadership Chat to coordinate with other Platoons.
    • The outfit is run by multiple leaders, adding balance to the group and helping to generate great ideas for the community. We are always looking for quality candidates to step up and help lead. Each person brings something different and positive to the table.
    ADK Forums
    • We use our website to get important information to our members.
    • Anyone can sign up on the forums and get to know the group, your input is always appreciated.
    ADK Teamspeak
    • Teamspeak is our main headquarters of communication between squad leaders and the Platoon Lead.
    • Communication is the most valuable tool when it comes to group mechanics and coordination.
    • It's fun! - Everyone is welcome and it's always a good time with a lot of laughs when speaking with the people you love to game with!
    FACTION: New Conglomerate
    SERVER: US West - Connery
    TEAMSPEAK 3: TS.ADKGamers.com

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Other Information about ADK
    • As a Multi-Gaming Community, we play on a large variety of games, such as DayZ, Minecraft, Battlefield 4, and Elder Scrolls Online!
    • People from all ages and all over the world are welcome!
    • We are the largest New Conglomerate Outfit on Connery.
    • ADK Planetside is known for it's large numbers, steamrolling lattice lines, and starting massive fights.
    • Professionally made website, with all the latest and greatest news and updates for you!
    • Mature admins provide assistance for anyone in need, and make sure to give users the best gaming experience.
    • The community is driven by feedback heard from members.
    • ADK does not take kindly to trolling and disrupting behavior. Considering our size and open-door type policy, we handle issues rather efficiently and quickly.
    External Links

Want to apply to ADK? (Need to sign up on site first!):
    You don't have Teamspeak 3 yet? Download it here:

ADK was on Friday Night Ops! Check it out here:
    ADK Planetside's Picture Album: http://imgur.com/a/WnPPp#7
    Want to follow ADKGamers on Twitter? https://twitter.com/ADKGamers

• Up x 3
  2. Velicc

I think I prefered ADK in Battlefield...

Still fun to see them around (or everywhere, considering how big they are).
    • Up x 1
  3. ALPHONSECURE

Bunch of really swell indivduals. +1
    • Up x 1
  4. NCemlu

In all of the games that I have ever played before, the only outfit/guilds that I have been a part of have been run by Real Life friends. I have no RL friends who are currently playing Planetside 2. I played for months with no outfit and "auto joined" platoons and had some good experiences and mostly horrible ones. I noticed that every time I joined an ADK platoon, it was always well run.
    After months of playing with no outfit, I decided to join ADK. After months of being in ADK, I decided to seek an officer position with them. I can tell U that we run our platoons with an eye towards training and helping the NC as a whole, we have a larger outlook towards the Planetside 2 community.
    Also, and this is very important, because games tend to only interest people for only so long... ADK is a large scale gaming community that participates in many games. So if U like the atmosphere of our outfit in Planetside 2, U have the opportunity to duplicate that with our other groups in other games as well.
    As far as that 2k members number, don't be scared off by that. That doesn't mean that while U are playing U will get lost in the outfit. We have players playing in different time zones and for different amounts of times. If U want help it is available at a simple request. U can become as involved with ADK as U want. We focus on training and improving players skills and tactics.
    • Up x 1
  5. Spyderbyte88

6. MrSilk

I've been rolling with ADK since last June.. Good group of guys and it's always nice to see the same people online, especially for such a large outfit.
    • Up x 1
  7. GeekDucks

Love this Outfit. Has much to offer.
  8. DoctorFuz

Great Community.
  9. Spyderbyte88

I have been with [ADK] for about a year now, we strive to keep a great atmosphere for everyone no matter of skill level or age. anyone looking for a actual gaming community and not just an outfit should def come check us out!!
    • Up x 2
  10. RuinyourDay

11. Onhil

I'm gonna say this first IMHO ADK as of now is a joke. Then again this is a reason because you guys have a lot of new players that make it easy to cert farm from, but I know ADK has a lot of good members too. I die to you guys and kill you guys all the time. I can see a great future fro yuo guys when you guys will get more leaders that are amasing at leading which in return will make ADK know as a joke outfit by alot of players to become a pretty frightening opponent. I played with a ADK platoon once a few months back on my NC, but on that time the PL did not seems to know what he was doing which ended up sending the entire platoon into a zerg and I left. As last I checked you guys are the biggest outfit on Connery, but you probably have people who have left the game to never return.

So a last word by me grow big ADK I want a big outfit that are amasing at what they are doing as an opponent.

Sincerely a The Forty Deuce Officer.
  12. Galen Diettinger

=ADK= is an open, inclusive community that caters to all play styles, from casual to hard core. While we highly encourage the development of discipline and tactics we recognize that, for some, this is not why they play Planetside 2. This latter group is looking for the camaraderie and spending time with friends. Whether you are looking for the relaxed experience or the immersive, hardcore operations of military-style tactics and combat there is something for everybody with =ADK=.
    • Up x 1
  13. Skiptrace

ADK is a really good outfit. IMO probably one of the best NC Connery outfits out there. Helped me improve my stratagey for Light Assault and Infiltrator. Would reccomend.
    • Up x 1
  14. RuinyourDay

15. RuinyourDay

16. RuinyourDay

17. RuinyourDay

18. Kulso

19. RuinyourDay

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. Don't knock it, til you try it!
  20. RuinyourDay

:p I've been part of ADK since May of 2014. I enjoy being in this community, it's pretty laid back at times & hustling like crazy at others. I pride myself for finding this community & doing what i can to help improve it and I encourage anyone to at least give us try, before making assumptions. Like i said to the guy above "Don't knock it, til you try it!"