A community ran outfit - Emerald NC

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Badname707, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Badname707

So, I'm lazy and just reposted this from an Emerald NC community website. From a purely conceptual standpoint, I wanted to see what the PS2 community at large thought of the idea. Ideally this would be for Emerald NC, but if this tickles your fancy, feel free to run with it.

"So I've been mulling this idea over for quite some time now and wanted to see what the rest of the community thought of it. To best avoid my usual longwindedness, I'll keep it to bullet points. I would like to put together an outfit that consists of the following traits:

Command chat friendly zergfit - Use of command chat required for every platoon
    Aggressive recruitment of unoutfitted players, possibly even mass invite
    Trainer outfit - Outfit serves to help new players to get into the game Feeder outfit - 'Poaching' of members encouraged, 'graduated' members encouraged to enlist in outfit best suited to their playstyle/personality
    Best practices - Training regimen/maneuvers/etc based off and designed by NCC using best practices of member outfits
    Community directed - NCC outfit leads (that are interested) serve as BoD, ensuring the outfit stays true to its mission '
    Open' command - Officers of NCC outfits permitted and encouraged to run squads/platoons, for fun/training/volunteering/coordination/etc, without leaving their outfit

The idea is that the outfit serves as a collective effort and common grounds for Emerald NC, further bolstering communication between the existing outfits, as well as provide a baseline recruitment pool for NCC outfits. Discuss?"