A casual query

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Eternaloptimist, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Eternaloptimist

Does anyone know if the Response Jacket implant stacks with the Ordnance Damper deployable?

The jacket dropped for my new toon and I run it on Medic with Flak Armour - already good for supporting point holds and so on. Anything more would just be a bonus tbh
  2. Johannes Kaiser

Good question. Does it stack with flak armor then?
  3. DarkStarAnubis

IIRC it does not.

As a general rule implants and equipment never stack. built-in class abilities do stack: e.g the engineer improved shield stacks with ASC or Survivalist (but ASC does not stack with Survivalist).
    • Up x 2
  4. JustGotSuspended

^

That said the ordonnance dampener isn't entirely useless since the response jacket needs flak damage to be activated. So it protects you for a little bit until the jacket is triggered. Still, situational ofc.
  5. Bonemiser

For resistances, the game chooses the best one and ignores the rest.

To my knowledge the only thing that stacks in this game is your two best regenerative heals. So, a Carapace Medic with nanite grenade and Nano-Regen Armor can get both of those working at once, but something excessive like a Carapace being healed by other medics with Resto Kit, Healing Grenade and Regen Armor all active would only receive the strongest two out of those.