[Vehicle] A Banshee balance suggestion

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by GaBeRock, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Whiteagle

Honestly it might not be the Damage itself, but the Outer Blast Radius being too large and thus creating a great deal of Splash Overlap.

I would not mind any of this!
  2. GaBeRock

I'm talking AKPH. I just checked the stats and I was wrong (banshee outperforms LPPA by about 50% http://ps2oraclestats.com/?stat=akph&weapon1=4305&weapon2=4906&weapon3=4605 ) but the banshee is much closer to the LPPA than either is to the AH.
    yeah, re-checked the stats and I was wrong. That being said, those stats (in every direction) are going to be skewed by how much people want to use their AI nosegun at AA.

Banshee and LPPA are within 10% kph of each other, and peope are crying for a banshee nerf. Trust me, the LPPA doesn't need a buff, unless you want it to be supernerfed within the month.

Actually, that's the best solution I've seen proposed. I'd take a spin up time (as long as it wasn't too punishing) with the addition of a distinct noise (it is the banshee) and that would solve pretty much every AI issue. I'd hope they'd pair it with a reserve ammo buff, though.