96% stuck

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by FleurDisLee, Jan 16, 2014.

1. H4YW1R3

How does double XP help when we can't even log into the servers? I've been trying to get into Mattherson all day. Despite validates, reboots, hard resets of the modem and router, and deletion and re-downloading of files, it just hangs at 96% every time I try to log in. And it never goes any further despite waiting half an hour for progress beyond 96%.
  2. Sucellus

Same issue, validating files did not help.
  3. Benevon

It seems, for me at least, that every time there is a patch that this happens. Usually I just let it go and I get in after a few minutes of waiting, then no issues after that. Sometimes I have to end the process and start it up again and works perfectly fine. *shrugs* Again, once I actually do get to log in, everything is spiffy.

Currently at 98% myself though.
  4. Maelthra

I was just about to post that I'm also stuck at 96%, but as soon as I started typing the game made it through to the character screen. I had tried validating game files (multiple times) and restarting my computer, but in the end it seems like just letting it sit for 10 minutes was the solution o_O

Now it's time to find out if Waterson will actually let me in or if I'll be stuck on logging in :p
  5. Crowne

Was stuck at 96%.
    Validated files through launchpad...
    that got me past the 96% problem to the character screen.
    From there, get stuck at logging in.

I've also tried bypassing steam and launching the launchpad directly which didn't resolve the logging in issue.
  6. FleurDisLee

after december 23 patch i couldnt log in and waited 2 week for a bug fix patch,guess im waiting for a another 2 week to play now
  7. guatemalaguy213

I also got stuck at 96%, but then after about 10 mins i wass in but i was getting 0FPS ?!?!?!
    There is something clearly wrong that new update and it needs to be fixed, or if anyone can plz find the solution.