96% stuck

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by FleurDisLee, Jan 16, 2014.

1. ncDieseL

Recheck your game files from the launcher that fixes it.

Then you just get stuck at logging in to your character like I am right now.
  2. Hammermachine

Thanks, like you I am now stuck at the character log in.....
  3. FleurDisLee

i did validate and did everything still stuck at 96% another patch another problem cant we have nice clean patch?
  4. -MJ12-

I am stuck too and getting real tired of it.
    I give up for this weekend.
  5. Zhennu

I am also stuck on 96% as well , this is happening far to much for a MMO like this.... I am very unhappy player at this time...
  6. PhoenixFanatic

7. Digital Diaster

I too was stuck at 96%. Validated game assets, got to login screen. Can not login. am going to try restarting computer and see how that works.
  8. endless

Yeah getting 96% stuck thing too

I am sure SOE will fix the issue,but one thing that I am sad about,,, I applied a boost day before patch and now I dont get to play
  9. Digital Diaster

I resatred computer, that seemed to get me past the logging in... and as I type this, I just logged in and am now in the game world running around.
  10. maxkeiser

stuck again.
  11. Odamit

I'm having the same issue today, stuck at 96% with no progress to being stuck at the character selection screen. I've attempted the file validation through the Launcher 3x, I don't know if it actually downloaded anything, but I used Steam's VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE... option (right click game, select properties, click LOCAL FILES TAB, last selection) and it said 300 files were missing and is now downloading 8.9 gb of content....
  12. ncDieseL

I was in for about 2 hours, game crash, same thing just stuck at character selection. So much for double XP weekend, looks like I won't be able to join in on that either.

Shambles. This is an absolute f*cking shambles.
  13. Digital Diaster

I'm pretty sure it says somewhere to not use steams integrity validation with planetside 2.. You're going to basically download steams version of the game, then have it update a number of gigs of files.
  14. Kinan Eldari

To be a little original, I got up to 97% before it got stuck... So here I am too, validating game files...

*edit*
    Yup, for me that did the trick too. Now to see if I can get past logging in.
  15. Frenk

Beside the fact that it is really insane that a game take so much to load (back in october it loaded in like 2 seconds, I quit the game, I came back, and now it takes like 1+ minute to load, which is A LOT) it even gets stuck at 96%.

And the funny part is that when you get past the 96% error you have to face a new challenge! The login screen! It's like if this was an online RPG where players have to cooperate on the forum to solve problems ("bosses") and proceed to the next level of the game... with new "bosses" of course.
  16. Notheory

17. RyanGUK

Chiming in to say I'm stuck at 96%, I've validated my game assets, I'm running on Steam Overlay and Windows 8.

Nothing more to add really, I play on Miller and I'm based in the EU. First time I've kicked the game up since I restarted last night during all the downtime.
  18. ruan

Repeatedly get to 96%, tried restarting pc still no change then I got into the game but the FPS was 16 so the game was unplayable, tried to login again, eventually got back in and then got disconnected, again after several attempts got back in with 60 FPS but again got disconnected. I play on Cobalt, is this issue servers specific, please identify which servers you are using, for me this first started happening after the last hotfix in September, I only see the issue after a hotfix and then it goes away, to me it appears to be a network or congestion issue on the SOE servers, I don't think it is our PCs or the files / config on our PCs. If you keep on retrying then you will eventually get in but then the game will be unplayable :(
  19. RyanGUK

Update:

Got past the 96% screen after waiting, but once I got one and tried to log onto Miller, just said Logging In constantly. Then it just gave up, went to a play button that you couldn't click however you could create a new character still, so it wasn't like the green button was totally broken. Still there's players on the server so there's something wrong with my machine maybe.
  20. Kubor

I haven't been able to play for several weeks due to work commitments, and now that I can play I can't log in :(

It's probably due to the sheer number of players trying to get into the game at the same time.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I can finally get my PS2 fix.