9 MONTHS for a response to a cheater-report ticket I completely forgot about.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nregroepis, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Nregroepis

I'm not joking. I reported a cheater 9 months ago, and on this day I was given an e-mail by the support team that the player was banned as a response to my old support ticket.

I remember waiting for a response and after several days I assumed the cheater was banned without the staff giving me a notice, so I continued on with my life with an unanswered support ticket left open and forgotten by me.

There I was, waking up on an early Saturday morning, did my e-mail checking routine and got a response from either a machine or a real human replying to a 9-month old support ticket saying the player who I reported had been suspended. I will not reveal the name of the player because I do not wish to risk violating a possible naming and shaming policy.

Damn.
  2. Hatesphere

wow, maybe that means they are almost through the backlog :p
    • Up x 1
  3. breeje

be happy you got an e-mail, i never got one for all the cheaters i reported and i only report the obvious cheaters
    • Up x 5
  4. Taemien

Except when you report players they do not discuss the action they will take with the person who reported them.
  5. CrossFitForLifeBRAH

"any details found and any actions taken will not be able to be discussed with you due to the privacy policy. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please be sure to let us know."
  6. ronjahn

Screenshot or it didn't happen.

Considering their privacy policy^^^^ I don't believe they actually sent you an email.
    • Up x 1
  7. FieldMarshall

Post a screenshot of the email response.
    I have seen people stop playing (most likely banned) after /reports, but never gotten emails about it.
  8. Lemposs

We get emails when they ban the reported players?
    • Up x 1