6 months and the AI turret bug was not fix

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by GImofoJoe, Jul 7, 2013.

1. GImofoJoe

I guess the turret is so ****** that nobody use it often enough to complain. But I run into this problem way too frequent. If the video wasn't obvious, the bullets stuck at the barrel.
  2. GImofoJoe

And the no damage bug isn't fix neither. I'm still experiencing it today.

3. Takoita

Haven't seen that bug with the turret yet. Then again, I can't remember the last time I actually tried shooting somebody with it, so...

Offtopic: is that the Grounder you have in the second video? That thing displays SKEP's scope model in the first-person-view for me for some reason :( Makes it hard to determine whether I've grabbed the right launcher at a glance now.
  4. Fredfred

I get the turret bug all the time. Really annoying, especially in the heat of a battle. 120 more kills with it and I can out it away forever.
  5. GImofoJoe

The two models are very similar, I forgot which one I used.
  6. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

If you haven't already, I would suggest submitting a bug report using the in-game interface. Instructions to do so can be found in the link below:

https://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/33994/

In addition, we now have a game-play bug sub-forum where users can post, report, and discuss in-game bugs. You can find it by clicking here.