4th Faction wins on Miller

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DrTeeth, May 20, 2013.

1. DrTeeth

If you can all stop whining about the TR population now, that would be just great :)
  2. Cortosis

ahahahahahahahahahahahah
    • Up x 3
  3. Dumblediner

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  4. Hagestol

19.00 today. Just reminding you.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  5. Joram

A few hours not having at least 9% pop advantage and you are crying in the forums? so freaking sad....
    • Up x 3
  6. Qaz

pops are what they are. none of us have to guess when pops were at which level. we have ALL the damn data, if you didn't know.

Check: http://sirisian.com/planetside2/population.php?world=10&timezone=0&allfactions=false

As you can see, there consistently is a pretty massive imbalance in favour of TR from 7 a.m to 8 p.m. Every single day. Depending on the day, pops are equal at around 10 p.m., and sometimes VS takes the lead after 11. As for the situation today? It looks like TR just logged off because they didn't like losing the alert. This has been a trigger for rage-quits before.
    • Up x 3
  7. SebDollar

/thread
    • Up x 1
  8. GSZenith

hey VS told me they needed help so i helped!
  9. DrTeeth

If they had just logged off, that would have been fine, but instead they donned spandex tonight for some easy xp. As I said, 4th faction ftw. I'd much prefer these arseholes weren't on the server at all, rather than switching to whatever side is easiest at different times of the day.
  10. Qaz

There is no xp increase to be had by switching to the winning side in a continent neutralisation. The defending side pretty much is guaranteed higher xp gains due to the viability of explosive spam, the number of attackers willingly throwing themselves into certain death, and the +% xp.
    • Up x 1
  11. isilyan

4th Empire Vanu :p, damn it has been to long since this was said on Miller:)