4TH FACTION IS NEEDED

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TyrantJo, Nov 24, 2015.

1. PKSpark

NC and TR rivalise well each other, 4th could be more a Vanu counterpart ;
    Close range styled, low tech. A faction of moustachied nomadic continental raiders in ruts in total opposite with Vanu
  2. AxiomInsanity87

There is a 4th faction.

The devs catered to them since release ;)
    • Up x 1
  3. cobaltlightning

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY CERT!

I am 4th faction, and I do not care. I see it as a means to sorta get around, learn the tactics of the specific weapons.
    • Up x 1
  4. AxiomInsanity87

Die.
  5. DeadlyPeanutt

lol, for god sake, the dev should fix the MASSIVE balance problems in pop/battle and class, hit detection, lag compensation, hacking.... let's get the basic problems fixed before we propose something like this
  6. CorporationUSA

That could easily be a way to fix the pop issue.
  7. Diilicious

I laughed hard at this, and its posibility to escalate into an unlimited number of factions.
  8. Atis

Into 3 factions vs 1.
  9. Armcross

There is already a 4th faction. They kill lots of aircrafts. Their main continent is Hossin. They got nurf because they have an ability to spring back drop pods to space.
  10. Jubikus

Fourth faction should be Aliens returning and pissed off at the **** going on on one of their planets.
  11. Jubikus

Indeed ide like to die less behind cover because of clientside.
  12. DooDooBreff

yeah! and we could call them...... wait for it..... The Nanite Systems faction!