4K resolution UI Scale

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Mathias0910, Feb 26, 2022.

1. Mathias0910

When at 4K res, the UI is way too small, as it doesnt scale up to match the resolution.
    • Up x 2
  2. Mithril Community Manager

Greetings! Although there are no current plans to optimize the UI for 4k and higher resolutions, I have forwarded over this as a suggestion to the team.
    • Up x 1
  3. snoodleking

Would love a UI scale. Returning player using a 5k 2k monitor. Normally I play games at half resolution as a work around, but this one won't let me run fullscreen AND half resolution. Right now I can't see any of the icons on the map or player names. Makes coordination very difficult.
  4. Eaglebird

November 2022 and also interested in a UI scale, at least to make the chat dialog bigger. Bump.
  5. DutchDesign

The game is hard to play at 4k because of the small UI, also not able to run the game at a lower resolution because it won't go fullscreen. Would love to see a solution for this issue!
  6. Tinyblue42

Has this ever been addressed, or is there any form or workaround? This game looks like a blast to play but tried it and the UI is way too small at 4k and I can't seem to scale it.