485 KPH - Acceptable or Not? You choose. A must read!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by repinSniper, May 28, 2014.

1. PastalavistaBB

I see what you did there...
    • Up x 4
  2. Hoki

And accomplishing free certs.

For me.
  3. Stefan1978GER

Racer is OP if you use AB. After AB is off you have 285 kph....10 sec later still 250

GFrame 220 kph max - nice to fly with in AA Combat vs Newbie ESF

Racer+AB - nice to fly in AA Combat vs Pro Aces LongRange ESF (only way to get close for Shredder and Walker)

Do not Ask me, ASK Freak from Miller Named Voodoooooo
    • Up x 1
  4. repinSniper

Another question this raises is:

If there is no vehicle "pilot", does RAM RESISTANCE change. Meaning, does the capability to have better survival chances exist due to the already apparent "no pilot" grounding incidents that would kill a manned plane but not an unmanned one. Should ESF pilots shoot for speed with Ejection seats equipped or LA drifters, just to afterburn straight in for a kill and eject at the last second, sometimes saving the plane when it lands, while killing the opponent but not destroying your vehicle in the process?

Testing needed here!
  5. Alarox

This guy... he gets it.
    • Up x 4
  6. FaLI3N

Thanks, I c4 every lib that kills me in my tank now :p Utility belt and max rank stealth for my ESF were the best two purchases of my entire playtime.
    • Up x 1
  7. Hoki

Does stealth counteract engagement radar?
  8. eatcow0

if it makes ya feel better, I once hit 860 kph with my flash :eek:
    • Up x 1
  9. FaLI3N

Yes pretty sure it does, not that too many people use it. You need to watch out for lock-ons and substantial flak though, both can trigger the C4 and ruin your day :p
  10. repinSniper

NO WAY! Must nerf due to... wait... it's just a flash, lol. :D
    • Up x 2
  11. Danath

I've seen this too many times with my Skyguard... having to guess where the aircraft is going to be in the next 2-3 seconds, and then suddenly oooops double velocity! Try to aim at that!

Wreckage makes testing pretty much impossible :p
  12. Kumaro

It's an awesome ability right there seen it my self. If i can with AA i plant bullets to screw up his vision with flack when he switches back and sometimes that is enough to cause him to crash and i get the kill XD

Mostly though they get away. I think the dive boost should come back i like those kind of things. Being able to use something else not just the tools provided to change you chances and opportunities in battle
  13. YoloSwaggins

So how do you so this trick?
    I'm not a pilot, but I do want to try it.

You just point yourself in the right direction, change seats, and periodically swap back so it doesn't spiral out of control?
  14. WarmasterRaptor

I laughed so hard!! Nice :D Thank you ;)
  15. Lucidius134

If you complain about anything air related it will always turn into "well ground is bad l2 air"
  16. PWGuy93

I think SOE could use some testers like you on staff. Interesting stuff, fun explanation of what it does, kudos.
  17. repinSniper

Well, I have worked as QA extensively, and have an engineering background so, maybe :p

Yes, I do have a tendency to break everything down to observe everything that is impacted from said actions taken into observation.