4 Old Veterans looking for a outfit

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Zorewin, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Zorewin

Greetings everyone,

Me, my brother and 2 of our friends who all played and love planetside 1 to death... Are now playing planetside 2 with alot of pleasure.. But we are still missing a good outfit that likes to do tactics and have fun. We are looking for an mature outfit were players support each other and help each other.

We are all 4 from the netherlands so if you have dutch people its a plus but not a necessity.

With kind regards,

Zorewin
  2. Sparks

3. Yoruno

Me and my mates are running a really small armor-specialized outfit, mostly air. We don't have a thread in this forum but by any chance if you're interested or got any questions send me a pm here. I'd love to have some experienced players in our outfit, though what we do rarely involves sophisticated tactics seeing as the usual routine is "Search and destroy".. as a group.
  4. BigAl

feel free to drop by and have some fun with us at
    www.brtd.net
    open for recruitment now and we are a mixed bunch of peeps from all corners of the globe
    playing as tr on miller
  5. }{ellKnight

Looks like Sound of Violence is what you're looking for.

We value teamwork above all else and all applicants have to be 18+. SoV was originally a dutch clan before it went international and we have a lot of dutch players. We're getting bigger and better each day. Join us!
    Recruitment thread: http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/sound-of-violence-tr-eu.92/

EDIT
    Oops, wrong link. Fixed now.
  6. Engineer Tcore

Heyhey,

Nederlandse spelers, beter.
    Speelde ook ps1 en kwam daar ook regelmatig Nederlandse spelers tegen, alleen nog niet zoveel in ps2.

Yep i am also looking for a nice outit and if it dutch related, well thats fine by me.
    I have played a lot with dutch peeps in ps1, but damn for me thats so long ago, i forgot most of the names...
    And i am a TR, so if there are any dutch outfits rolling with that faction, please let me know.
  7. Phosphoros

BRTD are a very nice outfit for the TR.
    You should apply there.

On another note...
    Fascist dog! You shall know the wrath of free men !
  8. cassan0va

Indeed BRTD are a nice bunch of people:)
  9. Stubek

No were not. Were eating fishheads for breakfast

[IMG]
  10. cassan0va

Well theres only so much one can ask from a member of the republic, so even with that.. you're considered nice people:D
  11. pavelman

A virtual appliance is also looking for cannon fodder