4/26 Fracture changes & Max changes

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Ranik, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Ranik

Ok so the Max grenade launcher is now gone. Not sure why, should have just reduced clip size to one and went from there.

Ok so the default clip of the Fracture went from 2-10 with ext mag = +4 rounds.

So the only thing I could suggest now is maybe try reducing damage a bit more but upping fire rate. As it is now the weapon seems unbearably slow unless locked down.

To be fair though it has a relatively fast travel speed so it may be I just need to get used to it as compared to how it was a couple of days ago.

I'll post again once i've tested it a bit more.
  2. Ranik

Ok my tests show this

TTK vs Vanguard front armor

2x Pounder. = 18s

2x Fracture = 21.3s

2x Fracture + Ext mag = 19s

Wether this means the pounder is too weak or the fracture is too strong i'm not sure. I'll have to test the VS / NC AV TTK
  3. Fenrisk

Looks like TR got the weakest faction rocket again. Thanks devs! While your strapping AV turrets to the NC max without considering just how powerful current AV turrets are in PS2 you could of given TR something useful instead of a useless rocket that takes so long to kill a tank that it would only get the max killed.

AV turrets are by far the best long range Rocket in the game with the best damage but hey lets give TR something weaker then the pounder which is known to be something no TR max uses.

What do the developers really think of the AV turret? and do you honestly believe its balanced on a max? Ugh!
  4. Tobax

Maybe cause it was major OP and the one thread in the forums about it had nearly everyone saying as much, Higby already tweeted that it is different on internal so it'll probably just get re-added again soon but maybe with the proper figures this time.
  5. Whiteagle

Eh, I thought of it as kind of useless myself...

Yes it shoots lots of Grenades, but they are small and bounce oddly all over the place...
    It's as dangerous for the user and any Allies around him as it is for the Enemy
  6. Tobax

No they acted like normal grenades, with same bounce, damage and blast radius. But all of that is irrelevant now since apparently its all different on their internal.
  7. Ranik

Ignore all of this. New patch coming out in a bit with even more changes. lol