4-18-13 Members Daily Sale: GD-7F/LC2 Lynx/VX6-7

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by zaspacer, Apr 18, 2013.

1. zaspacer

Today's Daily Members Sale are Carbines:
    GD-7F (NC)
    LC2 Lynx (TR)
    VX6-7 (VS)

You can see weapon details here.

They are normally 700 SC/1000 Certs, but are 350 SC with the sale.

Anyone want to give their thoughts on the effectiveness of these weapons?
  2. SirIBON

The VX6-7 (VS) fires fast and has a good dmg, The reloadtime is quite ok. The recoil goes to the "false" direction. The Accuracy is not that good as the Pulsar C (me uses also the Eidolon). It is a Weapon for CQC i think. Try it in the VR.

I do not own on, but is was very near that i take this on, if CQC would be my Problem.
    I like accurate Weapons more than fast Sprayer.

(I posts this in the Engineer Thread also. Unfortunately can the LA not use the Eidolon)
  3. Batisat

GD7F worth it if you can get your bullets on target, if not you'll end up spraying out that 30 bullets and facing that 3 second reload
  4. Voods

GD7F is my go to weapon for hip fire face rolling at 15-20 meters. With ADV laser it is really accurate.. However, I am always aware of it's recoil and reload. I have not found anything better yet..
  5. martane665

Lynx has been fun for my engy/light assault, but often find myself going trac-5 s just for the sheer usefulness of the underbarrel options.
  6. Fumblewatt

Lynx have 75% movement ADS though, so does the jaguar
  7. Kronic

As an LA with 4.5K Lynx kills: buy it. Now.
    • Up x 1
  8. paradroid

GD-7F is my go to gun for LA (over 2000 kills), more flexible in range than the shotties (especially after the nerf) and most players in my Outfit believe that it's the best NC gun available. If you don't have it, for 350SC it's well worth it.
    Only problem is that it's a bullet hose and we give away 10 rounds to the TR equivalent.