3D Vision

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by The_Red, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Nilidus

1+
    But i think we have much bigger problems....
    Low fps for example.
  2. Andy79

I would hit aircraft way easier with the MANA turret if I had proper 3D
  3. The_Red

Up

Any dev can reply ? Any mederator ?

It is not hard to reply, juste tweak shadows on each eyes and the deep of the sky, that is all we need.
    2 hours of work maybe less...
  4. The_Red

Gu09 ? GU100 ?
  5. Rizen

False advertizing is false advertizing Sony. Add the support you advertized or it will be coming your way.
  6. The_Red

SOE GIVE US JUST A WORD !!!!!!!:(
  7. KlyptoK

I want 3D.
  8. No_One

9. cjbuege

Bump, I was slightly disappointed with the false advertising. Not that I'm complaining, it's still an awesome game.
  10. Spartan3123

Do SOE even READ this? or are they all on redit?

Better customer support please
  11. The_Red

One thing is so funny, Higby posted a picture of him using the Oculus Rift :
    [IMG]

One question for you dear Higby... How can you play Planetside 2 with the Oculus Rift if the game is not able to display correctly stereoscopy with 3D Vision ?

Is it just a 2D photoshoped screenshot ? or are you kidding us ?

1 year now, and still nothing, no answere, any moderator NOTHING !!!!!!!!

So please edit the official Geforce description of Planetside 2 by:
    "...Furthermore, a number of yet-to-be-revealed GPU-accelerated PhysX effects add greatly to the spectacle and crash the game, and for those with 3D systems, Planetside 2 will launch with full no NVIDIA 3D Vision support. For the very latest on Planetside 2, stay tuned to the Sony Online Entertainment’s official website who don't read any topic.

I know fixing it can take time and don't give you mutch money, but all is not just a question of money, we are consumer and you promise that Planetside 2 will be FULL NVIDIA 3d Vision supported, so please keep your promises. Thanks
  12. Uthrul

NEED 3DVision fixed!
    Deliver your promise SOE!

To all of you who came here seeking if there is a way to use your 3D Vision Hardware in this game. Don´t be lazy and take the time to post in here. We´ll have to shout much louder that SOE can hear us!

I tried out 3D Vision on this game a few times now (as long as I could bear it). It would be more than just a cosmetic update. I was able to fly more exact through canyons and near structures. All my sense for vehicles and the terrain around are much better with 3D Vision. Further on aiming with turrets my sense for the right distance and angle to compensate bullet drop was much better. Downside will allways be the halved frame rate/slower reaction time and the fly screen effect and ghosts on very bright scenes. Therefore it wont be like a cheat that makes all 3D users play better than 2D users but an option to trade off some reaction time for a better sense in the game.

SOE if you are too ... busy (or what ever :D) to do it. Just ask the guys that make the fixes on http://helixmod.blogspot.de/ for example. And NVidia itself should give you a good support too. I´m sure if you use all your opportunities it wont take much effort to finally enable 3DVision for SOE´s most beautiful game atm.
  13. user101

Well since PS2 is Not Released this is what you get.... if you read ...
  14. The_Red

One year after the post, i bump this thread. The Oculus Rift is comming soon.
    Does any devs are reading this forum ?:eek:
  15. Didjit

BUMP!
    Just got a 3D setup for Christmas/birthday and none of my favorite games support it! :(
    Please fix the 3D support for PS2!
  16. BlankFX

Just bumping this for obvious reasons.
  17. Dedpheeno

I tried this game out and I thought it was good, but I am still waiting for it to be somewhat playable in 3D. I don't need any fancy shaders or shadows just as long as it isn't flat with everything squished together. I just can't go back!
  18. equinub

Tried multi monitor and TRIDEF 3d earlier last year.

Multi monitor was playable until they broke aspect vertical ratio.

3d has never been very good, halved fps, poor depth and crosshairs, even with virtual ones. Not pleasant FPS experience.
  19. Rydo

Hardware keeps getting better. Planetside 2 is a natural for 3D. Please fix it, so it gets at least a "good" nvidia rating!
  20. anarcheril

+1, why is this not added yet?!