37mb Stealth Update.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TintaBux, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyscha

GU5 Info.

Magriders no longer have magburner and instead gain a hyperdrive allowing them to warp around continents.
    Prowlers now fire 500% faster in undeployed mode and 1000% faster in deployed mode.
    Vanguards have had their model and hitbox increased by 150% as they was currently too small.
    Vanguard AP/HE/HEAT cannons now deal 10% more damage and have had their size increased by 50% to match the new model.

MAX.

NC MAXs will find their shotguns no longer have ammo and reloads they now run on a "charge" mechanic.
    VS MAXs had their accuracy reduced by 99% as they was too accurate at close range.
    TR MAX's had their AI gun rate of fire increased by 100% and their spread increased by 50%.
    • Up x 1
  2. TheRealMetalstorm

NOT FUNNY. DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S FUNNY?
    :eek: YOU GUESSED RIGHT.

[IMG]

http://4.bp.************/-5oPpWW42WVs/UKXqO7Nh5hI/AAAAAAAAjEM/V5e7fUSm1RU/s1600/VH-advice-animals-memes-bad-joke-eel-bird-and-swine-flu.png

[IMG]

AAAAAND FINALLY

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  3. TintaBux

your post gets deleted unless it has a :eek:
    • Up x 2
  4. Delain81

Was about to say something constructive, butt(!) **** it!

:eek:
    • Up x 2
  5. MasterJJ136

Agreed.

:eek: is the only way to survive here.
    • Up x 3
  6. Wobberjockey

• Up x 1
  7. tastyBerryPunch

:eek: is the answer to everything!
  8. TheRealMetalstorm

IS DIS ALLOWED, THE KISSING? MUACKS?
    • Up x 1
  9. Nyscha

:eek: I hope SOE finds the humor of this gem of a thread in these dark times.
    • Up x 2
  10. MasterJJ136

Indeed. This thread rocks!!!
    • Up x 1
  11. tastyBerryPunch

Only if they use protection.:eek:
    • Up x 1
  12. Lucidius134

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  13. TheRealMetalstorm

I don't want to post a picture of a :eek: in a condom here. Dont wanna give any reason to close this thread.
    The most likely candidate is "not constructive"
    BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS IS (honestly) PROBABLY MUCH MORE CONSTRUCTIVE THAN HALF THE WHINE THREADS HERE. ALSO, CAPS IS FUN LOL

ok but seriously, i really hope mods don't close this...
    imagine that they create another subforum called "37mb stealth update" on the main index.
    imagine the depth it would add to the community.
    identity, people, identity.
    things like these, shared experiences, are the basis of any bonded community.

OK BUT LOL ITS JUST A GAME, IDRC
    • Up x 2
  14. MasterJJ136

:eek: I'd rather read a thread like this than one of those whine threads any day!:eek:

• Up x 2
  15. xNPCx

:eek:If only the happiness of this thread could spread to all the others.:eek:
    • Up x 1
  16. Zorro

• Up x 3
  17. Lucidius134

Sorry, but i read your name as "The Real Molester."
    • Up x 2
  18. TheRealMetalstorm

:eek:!
    • Up x 3
  19. tastyBerryPunch

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    :eek:If this thread get locked down, I will cancel my subscription, stop playing Planetside 2 and never give any money to SOE. :eek:
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    • Up x 2
  20. TheHalo1Pistol

This thread is the beginning of a new meme.
    OR IS IT? :eek:
    DUN DUN DUUNNNNNNNNNNNN
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.