37mb Stealth Update.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TintaBux, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hunder

:eek:
    • Up x 8
  2. EliteEskimo

[IMG]
    • Up x 19
  3. Dignity

For double exp they shouldn't have to change anything client sided. It's probably either bugfixes or balancing/optimisation, or maybe, just maybe new content.
    • Up x 4
  4. TintaBux

Just how they would of said about the server maintenance that's taken nearly an hour already.

Resetting double XP is a quick restart that usually took less than 5 minutes in the past. It's obvious over weekend there was major problems with the game code for the servers and they trying to fix it, unannounced.
    • Up x 2
  5. Dreamspell

A few assets and the PlanetSide2.exe were patched.
    • Up x 2
  6. XRIST0

Every double xp event i can remember i have had to download a 40mb patch , start and finish .

If they fixed bugs or added new content they would of announced that i would think .

Dont get me wrong , i pray to god they fixed all the issues but you know and i know they didnt (-_- )
    • Up x 1
  7. Dusty Lens

• Up x 9
  8. PS2Freak

• Up x 8
  9. bodmans

it takes too long for just the removal of double xp. how hard could it be
    • Up x 2
  10. TintaBux

• Up x 4
  11. Nyscha

They are preparing to shutdown the game servers for good.
    • Up x 1
  12. TintaBux

Servers back, lets take a look.

• Up x 4
  13. NC_agent00kevin

3-18-2013 Patch Notes:

- Magriders have been granted ability to fly. Magriders will replace the Scythe.
    - Heatseeking Cluster Missiles have been added to the Magrider when equipped for flight mode.

-Prowlers now can be equipped with tactical nukes. Prowler traction and torque has been buffed. Prowlers can now climb vertical surfaces.

-Vanguard has been nerfed. Testing showed that it was far too powerful in its ability to destroy enemy tanks on occasion.
    -Player notification that a Vanguard is approaching will now display on TR and VS screens. Arrows will direct you to it origin and MBT turrets will auto lock to its position.

-NC Max has had all weapons removed and will now be a melee class. Movement speed has been reduced by 75% and melee damage has been reduced by 90%.

-T9 Carv has had 100 additional rounds added to the clip when certed with 'Ridiculously Extended Mags' cert. Stablity when jumping has been added so that TR players equipped with the T9 Carv can even more effectively jump up and down while holding M1 and waving their gun back and forth.

-Bullet flinch has been removed for TR and VS players. NC players have had bullet flinch increased by 300% and simply need to be in the general area of an enemy for it to take effect.

-Framerates have been reduced from 20fps to 2fps.
    • Up x 28
  14. UrMom306

• Up x 7
  15. IceCB

So far they made it so you can lower your render distance to 500 in game.
    • Up x 1
  16. Soundmonitor

• Up x 5
  17. Sekaszy

[IMG]:eek:
    • Up x 5
  18. Nyscha

And still a better patch than what SOE give.
    • Up x 1
  19. Hosp

BF3 did it?! :eek:
    • Up x 3
  20. Kristan

[IMG]
    • Up x 14
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.