[BUG] 28+28=33? Burster clip upgrade does NOT double clip size

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Derpina, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Derpina

Just dropped 500 certs on my left burster for the clip extension only to find out that you only get 33 rounds in a clip instead of the 56 you would expect. The tooltip says that you gain double the ammo per clip, and the stock quantity is 28. Your total ammo count for the burster after upgrade actually decreases by 5, which is the amount gained per clip. Please fix this asap. If the clip size is not double like the tooltip says, please fix the tooltip and refund my certs.
  2. Ipecac

For the record, this is how all extended magazine upgrades work: they don't change the total ammunition pool, they just move more of it into the magazine from the reserve.

And yeah, if that's the intended increase from burster extended mags the tooltip needs to reflect that (and that's pretty steep for such a small increase, but that's another issue entirely).
  3. JP_Russell

I've read some people saying the extended clip on MAXes is bugged for the NC and VS, but not TR. No idea if this is true or not.