27 kills with one C4

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mambakiller, May 30, 2013.

1. Mambakiller

and got accused of hacking, here is what happened:
    we were defending a biolab, and the enemies had the spawn around it, but lost one for a brief moment, shields went down, and we cleared a bit of that area.
    I went inside that spawn room and droped a c4 in the middle of the room, they went on the roof, the fight was raging on.
    I stood there and wait, they took the spawn back and start spawning there, I WAITED until room was full then detonated it, only few remain alive inside, and instantly general chat filled with "omg hackzor kill us behind shield"...
    lame
    • Up x 1
  2. Kapernum

no video
    lame
  3. Metal Insomniac

4. IamDH

27 kills??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [IMG]
  5. DramaticExit

Lets see it on your killfeed then.
  6. PhiladelphiaCollins

I think it's an interesting story...symbolizing the pants ******** over-reaction of the average PS2 player who thinks the only way they could possibly ever die is because the other guy is cheating.
    • Up x 1
  7. MilitiaMan

Considering the time for C4 to blow up from the painfield is rather fast, I question the validity of this statement.
  8. skull4squadron

I cant even get one kill :(
  9. Meeka

I call this "Splatterporting"... :D

I don't know why it isn't done in more Biolabs when it's obvious the teleports are going to be taken.

2 or 3 light assaults just need to drop C4 into the various teleports and detonate about 30 seconds after they are taken.
  10. ih8Darian

Because that's necessary.
  11. Kronic

Damn my highest amount of kills with one brick must be no more than 7, but them again I don't use C4 much. Good **** though.