24 hours played time and...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Smatchimo, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Phyr

1.5hrs, 55 certs, think my server is down so don't know what my main is.
  2. QuantumMechanic

Bear in mind that people's XP boosters of various strengths will affect these numbers.
  3. cottonrabbit

After 22 hours, I average 50 certs an hour, with the 10% Alpha Squad boost. I mainly play light assault. I'm averaging more than a kill a minute, which I'm sure is more than the majority of players, and cert gain barely feels adequate. IMO, without any boosts, cert gain is too low.
  4. Smatchimo

cert gain isnt too low, the prices are too high for upgrades that shoulndt be top tier priced upgrades. I think we should keep mostly everything at 250 certs except a few obvious vehicle upgrades, until we start to see weapons that really make a difference.

if anyone knows of a gun they would pay 7 bucks for in the light assault class, lemme know.
  5. Trysaeder

18 hours now, 900 certs. Averages out to 50 certs per hour. 925:202:572 KDA
  6. Fuel Truck

PSU Stat tracker:

(Double exp boost from shop)

Time Played: 1d 4h 56m

Certs: 1501
  7. Braveliltoaster

I'm over the 1000 mark, top 10 on leader boards with approx 1 day, I played a lot of beta so my gun play is quite good in infantry fights, But how i gain the most exp is with my friend that I VOIP with. We use a lib hes the gunner I'm the pilot, we use the C150 Dalton cannon and A30 walker. I get approx 15,000 points per hour and he runs into the 30,000 per hour. with the state of the AA right now I STRONGLY recommend it. its easy and fast exp/certs
  8. Babaganoush

17 hours. About 400-600 certs maybe? 1.5 k:d, no boosts, mainly a combat medic and an engineer on the side.
  9. Fleabag

For those not sure where to find this out. Try...

http://www.planetside-universe.com/player_stats.php

...let's see, me I'm er...four hundred and seventy odd certs from around ten hours played. That's with a six month sub' and no other boosters. I play a lot of support type play and have a pretty paltry total amount of kills but a fairly healthy KDR.

I do wish it would track support data as well. Amount of rez's, heal ticks, repair ticks, term/turret hacks, AMS spawns, deploy kills etc etc etc.
  10. Fleabag

Er...no. No they don't. Whip your MANA turret out, press B.....tada! Ammo pack. Can carry whatever you like in the utility slot as an Engy.

Think I'll go bump the Things I didn't know thread again. ;)
  11. absolofdoom

12. Syrathin

26 Hours 20 Minutes
    Certs: 728 - No boosts
    Total Kills: 544
    Total Deaths: 382
    K/D Ratio: 1.42
    Almost entirely earned as an engineer, Was a little bit of HA in there as well.
  13. Quor

Equip your turret.

Press B (defautl key).

Press left-click.

You will drop an ammo box.

Yes, this means you can equip AP mines and still be able to drop ammo boxes.
  14. OniKiy

If you take support roles and heal/repair and supply you will get a lot more XP. Assists, spotting and even being in the area with people will increase your XP and Cert gain. You can earn a lot of Certs fast if you want to, it's a matter of you prioritizing your cert gain or empires progress or personal experiance. You either want to fight and enjoy the game, or you can help your empire and get a lot of cert via support.

Mean a Sundie with repair or ammo following the main tank line will earn a lot of XP and Certs. Plus they make the tanks a lot more deadly as they reduce the down time between fights and resupply. Thats a really good way to get Certs and help your empire and sadly isn't really done.

Instead of trying to see if there is a flaw, decide on what you want personally from your play time, then do it. The devs will know if there is a flaw via the stats they have and server logging. Which is way more accurate than a few people posting their personal cert gain.
  15. padremaronno

6000/44 = 136 certs per hour
    136 * 250 = 34k EXP per hour.

[IMG]
  16. Trysaeder

He'll be on two +50% XP boosts.
  17. Crator

18. padremaronno

Yea, I guess, but the whole point of this thread is to compare *base* earnings, I guess.
    Otherwise it's a mess and will only furtherly confuse the OP.
  19. MasterJapie

13 hours, no boosts, mostly as infiltrator, 278 certs.
  20. Endertome

Maybe... 8 hours total and I've only scraped together around 100 certs.

Go ahead and laugh at me. See how well you do when the game crashes every 20-30 minutes.