2015 'September' Update - it's official!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Alan Kalane, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Alan Kalane

[IMG]

Yeah, it's not exactly said it's gonnah be september, but 2015 is still better than some expected!

Everybody likes to insult DBG when they deserve it but this time they did the right thing.
    That's why I want you to go there and give them a like! That's an order, soldier!
    not really an order but c'mon, they deserve it!
  2. HadesR

It's true ..

Reading the proposed plans and the August update I'm glad they have taken the huge step the game needed ..

That step being turning the game away from a TDM one with very little reason to " shoot planetmans " other than " shoot planetmans " and adding more depth and reason to do so ..
    More reason to care about a base, more reason to care about resources ...

Oh wait .....

Hopefully this is the very tip of the Depth / strategic Iceberg and they have much more in the wings to tell us about ..

Because Planetside 2.0 Turretspam Edition : Doesn't entirely feel me with joy :p
  3. Alan Kalane

I trust Daybreak. Call me insane but I got this irrational feeling that everything's gonnah be aaight now.

and btw....

F I L L
    [IMG]
    Just kidding, I'm in a good mood today
  4. Sagabyte

2015* Update™

*subject to change
  5. Alan Kalane

this time there's no *, ™ or soon, it's just "2015 Update"! And on the official forums, not on reddit!
  6. CorporationUSA

Should be a hit to zerging, so I like it. Kinda worried that people are going to build loads of flak turrets as soon as they see air though. But a smart outfit could capitalize on that and bait them into building flak, only to counter with an armor zerg.

The possibilities are intriguing. I'm only hoping they don't introduce game-breaking bugs with this.
  7. WetPatch

Cant wait, render range tower sniping, for Lockdown Prowlers its going to be Farming season.
  8. pnkdth

Looking foward to it! Anyone want to gun a lib?
  9. WetPatch

There will be Conga Lines of the things, well Conga Lines of VS/TR Libs, NC will be to busy crashing into each other and blaming the Orion.