20 days after SC purchase still have not received it.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Takara, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Takara

Around Christmas day I spent 25$ on the game via steam. It is now over 20 days since then and have not heard back from support. I have contacted SOE support 3 times via the website and have only gotten an email notifying me that I supported a ticket. I have gotten zero replies from ANY technical support member....so now I come here asking just WHAT the heck is taking so long? This has gotten to the point I'm ready to simply unsub. :-/
  2. stringsNwood

You are not alone, I'm having the same issue.
  3. SirStressALot

Thats customer betray. When i see all those threads people spend money and get nothing for it. Srsly sony you will never get money from me if this keeps going on! Everyone should react the same and stop membership so they see what they have from it.
  4. Jedesis

Okay this might sound stupid, do you still have the exact same amount in your Steam wallet? Did you pay through Steam wallet?
  5. Takara

No I wad deducted the money from steam, i have the conformation in my email. THAT said SOE solved this issue for me the other day and gave me twice the SC I had purchased as compensation for taking so long. Well I am thankful for that, the length of time it took to address this issue was rather painful. That said the CSRs were very apologetic and nice about it.
  6. Adukka

20 days here too now, "Platform Engineer investigating". Double SC sounds fine compensation for service you paid, but had to wait nearly month or more to get it. hope i get it too.
  7. Blastergott

Hello i have a problem too. I buyt station cash and i didnt recive it :(
  8. Gabriella

Same problem.
    I just purchased 500 station cash and i havent received it yet.
    This is just Unacceptable.
    What now?
    Bye Bye money?
  9. Bellstaff

Greetings everyone, i recently purchased station cash for 22 euros - 2500 (station cash) using paysafecard. Its been over 12 hours now and i still havent recieved the SC.

I also contacted paysafecard and addressed the problem, they said that the amount was paid and deducted from my paysafecard.

Has anyone expirienced a similar problem? I have sent a ticket, but havent had any form of responce either.

I also have a transaction ID from paysafecard to validate my payment/purchase.
  10. Dektarey

--- Same here. Iam waiting now for about 16 hours. Contacted both supports. No response.
    My PaySafeCards were empty, and i've still got 25 DB's on my account.

Soo.... Is your problem solved, and if yes, could you tell me, how long it took?