2.02 Update Discussion

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Iridar51, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Skadi

LOL what's compensating?
    *continues to shoot down scythes*
  2. drNovikov

New spawn rooms are vulnerable to hackusers.

We have a whole TR cheater outfit on Jaeger and one of them was killing people inside a spawn room with his prowler.
  3. Arcanum

Still getting used to the new colors and menus, I don't know if I would use it but they should have added a "classic colors" option, it's not good to take away stuff people are used to like that.

Oh damn. I upgraded them thinking it was finally fixed some time ago. Actually believed they had been fixed and the upgrades were just barely noticeable. I miss the early beta JJ, that one really let you fly and you didn't even have to upgrade it.
  4. y3ivan

I think they did something with G2A missiles, and A2A missiles. I have tried with A2A against a mossie, the mossie pilot will just afterburn all the way and the missile couldnt hit him. I m guessing A2A, G2A missiles velocity and acceleration decrease and the duration of active missile has been reduce only for A2A missiles.

Reavers stock Mustang is now buff to matched with mossie needler

Good job SOE.
  5. Iburnfurbies

"It's great to have the best warpgate on indar now in terms of being in the most interesting looking area. So glad we didn't get moved into the north..."

Ours came with a bug that makes your game client crap in its sleep.
  6. drNovikov

People disappear, sometimes right before I snipe them.
  7. Raap

Other than the FPS issues, forced mouse smoothing for vehicle turret turning, and horrible UI colours, from a gameplay perspective I am mainly annoyed with the new "restricted area" zones they added on spawn buildings. Big slap in the face for all LA's, and feels very artificial. Why am I, as a light assault, not able to fight on roofs of spawn buildings to kill my enemies? There is no logic involved here, and feels like an unneeded restriction.

It concerns me because they also wanted to add artificial no-AMS-deploy zones as well, this could be a bad direction for the game.

Stop removing my freedom.
  8. Iksniljiksul

Sure, if a step forward means being unable to play. 9fps is such an improvement over 30fps!
  9. Takoita

Some bugs on the minimap: friendly units sometimes show up as solid white shapes and enemy units sometimes show up in platoon members' colors.
  10. vulkkan

I've personally noticed that the Trac-5 (default) seems to reload faster but has a worse CoF or recoil. It might just be me though.