1st Light Unicorn Division

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by FuzzyNova, Mar 31, 2020.

1. FuzzyNova

Hello and welcome to the first part of the entry process into The 1st Light Unicorn Division.
    What is this Outfit? Its a dream. An idea. Something most of us want to create yet have not had the time.
    Tired of being no one in Sokars Legion? Whatever its called this is not going to be that.
    Would You like to know more?
    The dream
    Creating an Outfit just for VS mains and those who want to do what they are
    best at in PS2 as well as Leading others. Also Those who are brand new to PS2 are more than welcome. I myself can Mentor as many as possible. Whatever you want to do you can do here. The only Rule is that We must work together in either small groups, clusters, units etc
    If your wanting to lone wolf sometimes thats fine we all do that. But for the most part This Is going to become a Division. And the reason for coming into this Outfit is to help build and create one of the most bad as cool Outfits yet. The 1ST Light Unicorns is just the seed. Once we get a decent amount of Soldiers, Players, Vanu Scientists etc. What happens after is The Highest ranking Members can create Outfits. (Example- 2ND Heavy Unicorns or 3RD Zombie Unicorns. Unicorns being always in the name)
    But we must first Create The Seed for all of this. The 1st Light Unicorn Division Needs you today. The NC And TR
    have taken us as a Joke for too long. We dont need an Outfit of 2000 players to rush a base. We need a commited fun cool kickass small group of Vanu Dudes to plan tactical Attacks on the enemy. Thinking outside the box. But the hardest part of all of this is Getting People IN. The more people we get the easier this will become. My name is Nate. My in game name is CLONEXRE. I look forward to your call. Each Recruit who contacts me will have a personal 1 ON 1 session or discussion with myself. This is not your regular Outfit. My brain is going too fast to say everything.
    QUICK TEST TO SEE IF YOUR ONE OF US
    (if you check yes to 2 of these your a Unicorn)
    1. You Like Mecha or Mech/Gundam Type stuff
    2. Blink 182 Enema of the state was their best album
    3. You like boobs
    4. You like non boobs
    5. You want to be in charge
    6. You want to follow orders and get better at the game
    7. Your not a jerk
    8. You can help this Outfit take off
    9. You love the name and idea of this outfit
    10. Your good at flying
    (OR ARMORED VEHICLE COMBAT)

This was just thought up by myself on a wim. I am going through with it as i speak and Getting Select people in the door. Feel free to message me in game or on here. One mans dream can become The next 1000s dream.
    For Honor, For Glory, For Auraxis, The 1st Light Unicorn DIV Stand Against Any and all who oppose the VS.
    Join in the ranks of the 1LUD Today.

[IMG]