(187P) 187th Terran Guard Palos Division.

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Cyrax Servius, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Cyrax Servius

Hello soldiers,
    My name is CyraxTheHated, Captain of the 187th Terran Guard.

It is with great honor that my commander Stormaaron has given me permission to begin open recruitment for our Palos Division.
    The 187th is the most organized, structured, tactical, diverse, disciplined and effective TR outfit on Genudine, and we are now looking at strengthening our brothers in arms on Palos.

Our Officer and NCO staff are proud to bring our proven leadership and training system to Palos to enhance your gaming experience through tactics and friendships, having fun while decimating all opposition.
    Militarily structured with a step by step ranking system and training in all fields along with a relaxed atmosphere "except ops nights" has brought us to the forefront as the top TR outfit on Genudine, and one of the best in the game, period.

We are not stat trackers, K/D chasers and such. Our belief is a well balanced squad or platoon with competent leadership will overcome through patience, perseverance, and professionalism through practice. These beliefs that we train have served us very well in the theatre of combat. However excelling at your chosen skill path is highly encouraged and appreciated as supporting roles will do the same.

When you join the 187th, you are joining a true "gaming community" that is very close, diverse, and you will make lasting friendships. Not only that but you get the swagger that comes along with the 187th tags. We are feared, respected and hated, all in the same deadly package. We also pride ourselves on an extremely active and informative website.

Requirements.
    1)- Must have mic
    2)- Keep an open mind, "and ears"
    3)- Complete our basic comms training, "to be scheduled upon completion of application"
    4)- Be a team player
    5)- Remember, you are a Guardsman. You will beat the opposition through superior tactics and strong will. You will uphold yourself with professionalism while representing the 187th Terran Guard, and will treat all other members with respect and equality as they will do the same for you.

If interested, please see our website, "187-Terran-Guard.enjin.com"
    Fill out an application, please make sure to note Palos server on applicant comments. We will get to your application within 24 hrs and schedule your comms training class.

187th Terran Guard Palos Division,

Come fight with the best...
  2. PK TIM

We see a great deal of potential in Palos, but in remains untapped. We of the 187th would like the honor and privilege to be the one to focus the obvious skill and determination of the people of Palos.

Let us improve each other. Expand our horizons together as brothers. Because only together will we truely conquer.

Strength in Unity.
  3. MZ4Viper

I have to say I am excited for this opportunity. Our Palos brethren need us! I will be happy to play with new members and share any knowledge I have picked up. Palos looks ripe for a visit from the Mountain Lions.
  4. Cyrax Servius

Ripe indeed fellow Lion, ripe indeed...
  5. Cyrax Servius

Keeping this at the top.
  6. Cyrax Servius

Great battles today against the NC at Sierro, myself and my Engineer mixed it up against stiff resistance, shouts to all adversaries, it really was a fantastic battle!!!

Check us out, you won't be sorry. See why our player retention is so high as there is something for everyone.

And bring more Dahka!!!
  7. RaTL

Don't try to out top my recruiting thread lol :) Goodluck guys!
    • Up x 1
  8. Cyrax Servius

Twas a pleasure to have some of your leaders with us last night in our full platoon. To bad the comms went crapola. We ended up winning the alert after 15 min of resetting and just went to community chats.

Thanks Bro.

Come join the Big Red One...
  9. Cyrax Servius

Keep the apps coming.
  10. Cyrax Servius

More recruits today!!!

Bring your firepower here and march on to certain and decisive victory...
  11. Cyrax Servius

Hooohraaahhhh!!!!!
  12. Cyrax Servius

Don't be a random.

Don't feel alone.

Join up and make friends.

Fight as a squad.

Truly learn how a co ordinated few can hold off the many.

Join the 187th, and learn why people "love to hate us".
  13. SithFaced01

Bro Bump!
    • Up x 1
  14. Cyrax Servius

Spread the love bump.
  15. RaTL

Let me just toss out some brotherly love homie.
  16. Cyrax Servius

17. RaTL

Spotting you bro, bump!
  18. Cyrax Servius

Keep the apps coming guys.
  19. Cyrax Servius

Working daily to bring you more DAHKA!!!!!
  20. Hambo

If you're a new TR player on Palos looking for an outfit, I recommend you join this one. Cyrax is a skilled player and a lot of fun to chat with.