[187] 187th Terran Guard Now Recuiting

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Stormaaron, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Arcmagik

This guild still active? I only played PS2 briefly on PC but just recently acquired my PS4. Soon as I heard PS2 was on it I downloaded immediately. I use to play PS1 when it first released way back in the day as a member of the TR Air Cavalry under PaperCup. Planetside just seems like a game that requires an Outfit to be fun from my experiences from back in the day!
  2. Stormaaron

Of course! We have been actively running events on planetside since closed beta phase 1. Our OPs nights are on Friday and Saturday nights around 6 CST. Please feel free to contact me on PSN (Stormaaron17) if you have any questions or concerns about how we operate.
  3. Darkence Evil Taco

we also run harraser squads on Sundays 6pm est.
    we usally have around a full squad and have maxed out with 2 full squads in the past.
  4. Arcmagik

Sweet. My name is TheOtherZohan. I am just looking for a good solid outfit to have fun with and this looks like it! I am getting on right now.
  5. littlemat12134

If you join us your going to have a good time, just dont trust me with driving, seriously im a bad driver XD
  6. zypher128

I am looking for an outfit to join up with on psn. played for a while on PC then switched over to ps4, have been on break for a while but looking to get back into the action. I applied on your enjin site but figured id post here too. Look forward to running with you guys, should be on tonight!

PSN: phillis257
  7. LovesLost13

Join 187th today we had a great ops last saturday with comms going good and wrecking the compitition
  8. littlemat12134

Join The 187th Today, tomorrow, yesterday, anytime
  9. IroncladBomber

Join up today, learn from some if the best the TR has to offer and participate in weekly ops and events. This Wednesdays is Mine Turtle appreciation night, join us in turning the Continents into Mine Riddled hellholes.
  10. LovesLost13

Join 187th today we had a great ops last saturday with comms going good and wrecking the compitition
  11. IroncladBomber

Bump, Join the 187th and get a free Brick of ARX C4 today!
  12. LovesLost13

Bump. Join the 187th today for more roadkills.
  13. xXGHOZTxRYDERXx

Join the 187th today as we fight with overwhelming tactics and experience from players who have been around since beta. Get to know are updated command staff that know when to get serious and when to be laid back. 70 strong right now and growing join today and play the game as it was meant to be played join the 187th terran guard today you wont regret it.
  14. ryanrob11

hey i put in my app on the website a few days ago any chance i can get a update on whats going on with it?
    thanks
  15. Thesentry

Come join the 187th today
  16. Thesentry

If you have any any problems just message me on PlayStation and I'll get back to you my PSN: thesentry1993
  17. Arkserion

The 187th Terran Guard is still active, so if you are looking to join a group of like minded players apply at http://187-terran-guard.enjin.com/enlistment.

We run optional Ops on Fridays 7 pm eastern standard time and mandatory Ops on Saturdays at the same time.
  18. Arkserion

Credit to Windmaze[IMG]
  19. Arkserion

We usually have a squad for optional ops, and two squads for regular ops.
  20. Bulldog06

Hello Everyone.
    My psn tag is Bullldog06. I was a former member of 187th but unfortunately I ran into some issues that took me away from playing for some months and I forgot to give a LOA. I am in a place that now allows me to get back into playing the game but idk if you would be alright with taking me back. I understand if I am not allowed back in because of protocol, but I did enjoy the times I had with the group and the ops that we had and would like to get back in with you guys.

Thank You